Chapter 27: Going on holiday

I looked at my alarm, it read 07:30 AM. Niall was sleeping, so were the others, when he saw me awake. He said "Good morning, Florence. Did you sleep well?" Before giving me a kiss. I said "Yeah, I did. I love you so much" I returned the kiss, the others  were still asleep in their inflated air bed. I cleared my throat and said "good morning, guys! Time to wake up", after I said that. They all started to yawn and stretch their arms.

"How did everyone sleep last night?" I asked with a smile. A chorus of "Very well, thanks" and "I slept like a log last night", I smiled again and said "That's great to hear. Let's all get up, my dad has great news for us all!" We all got up, brushed our teeth, got dressed and went downstairs for breakfast.

When we all went downstairs, I filled up Cole's dish with kibble. Before filling up Princess's pink dish with the same amount of kibble. Dad was making us our breakfast for today, when he saw us coming in. He said "Good morning, everyone! Hope you like pancakes with berries, bacon and honey." We all said "good morning" to my dad, before we sat down and started to eat our breakfast. I said "These pancakes are so good! Could you show us to make them?" To dad, who nodded. "Great!" I replied.

"The good news is that we're all going to Galway tomorrow morning, isn't that great?!" He said to us all. Liam said "Yeah, it is great news! I've always wanted to go there with Harry, Louis, Nialler and Zayn!" I then chipped in by saying "You'll love it, Liam! So will the others."  Liam put his knife into his pancake and cut it up, before eating it. When he ate the last piece of his pancakes, he drank his coffee and placed his knife, glass, plate and fork into the sink, before putting them into the dishwasher. It was his turn to do the washing up.

The others all thought it was a great idea to go to Galway for our holiday. Fionn said "Great, this will be our first holiday with each other" to Tom Glynn Carney, who nodded his head and smiled. Niall and I talked to our friends. Louis then said "Mind if I could call my friends and ask if they can come with us? Their names are Shawn Mendes, Charlie Puth, Meghan Trainor, Julia Michaels, and Bebe Rexha." Dad smiled at him, and said "They're welcome to, we're staying in a hotel at Roundstone."

Louis beamed, and said "thank you so much" in his distinctive Yorkshire accent. My dad said "you're welcome, Louis. More people are welcome to join us in the hotel if they wish." Before saying "We're going to pack what we need, everyone. Before you ask, yes. There's free wifi in the place that we're staying in." Niall high fived Zayn.

"This is gonna be so much fun!" Harry said, as we went to our room and started packing our suitcases. Everyone had their initials engraved on the suitcases, and in different colours. Niall's one was green and blue, Louis had a blue one and Harry had a green one, Tom Hardy's one was jet black, Cillian's one was yellow, Zayn had a purple one, Aneurin had a gold one, Liam's one was orange, Barry had a red one, Jack's one was a deep blue one, Fionn and Tom Glynn Carney had matching colours, dad's one was silver, and mine was pink and purple.

We put our clothes in, and we then put our toothbrush and toothpaste in. I added my girls only supplies into mine, before zipping it up. Niall put Calvin Klein, and his shaving things in as well. "Can't wait for tomorrow morning, Nialler. Going to be so much fun!" I said to him, before giving him a hug and a kiss. He kissed me back and said " I know right?! Hope your family on your dad's side approve me, and our friends. Do you think they will?" I gently elbowed him and laughed, before saying " Of course they will! My aunt Olive, my uncle Dudley and my cousin Jess will love you. Maybe one day, you will be one of us!" With a twinkle in my eye.

Time skip to 9 PM

"That was a great dinner!" Louis said, we had fish and potato for dinner, followed by apple, raspberry and blackberry crumble, served with salted caramel ice cream. Everyone joined in, I looked at our clock. The time read 9:49 PM. Dad gave us all a good night kiss, and everyone went to bed.

The others got into their inflated air bed, and closed their eyes. While Niall and I got into our bed, he gave me a kiss goodnight and said "Goodnight, beautiful. See you in the morning, I love you so much" I looked at him from underneath my eyelashes and said "Good night, I love you too." Before kissing him back. "Night, guys. We'll see you in the morning at breakfast" They replied with a collective "Goodnight, Florence and Niall."

Will publish chapter 28 tomorrow or the next day. ~ Florence 🦄🐱💙💖