Chapter 9: Baking day

"Anyone up for baking today?" I asked the guys one Saturday morning in the kitchen. They all said "Yeah. Let's do it". I then said "great. We're doing Brownies. Fionn, you'll be in charge of the eggs." I said to Fionn, he nodded.

"Cillian, you'll be in charge of the flour." I instructed Cillian. "Got it." He said.  "Jack, you'll be in charge of the sugar".  I then told Harry, Louis, Liam,Niall, Tom Hardy, Aneurin,Barry  that they'll be doing the chocolate.

Once that was everyone sorted, we worked away. Everything went quite smoothly, I thought to myself. I stood next to Niall, he smiled and held my hand while I helped him with the chocolate. "You look so hot while breaking the chocolate up into pieces." I told him. Everyone looked at us with their eyebrows raised suggestively.

"What, I'm just telling him that. Don't get the wrong idea, guys. It's just a compliment" I laughed. After 20 minutes, our brownies were ready. Cillian poked the middle to see if it was squidgy, yes. They were squidgy.

Fionn got some Vanilla ice cream and served the brownies with warm chocolate sauce and the ice cream. Everyone had a taste of the brownies, and let me tell you this. They were fabulous!

Author's note: Readers. What did you think of this chapter?