Chapter 23: Coming home

The next morning, we all tidied up the apartment. Harry and Louis packed our suitcases up, Niall and I put our clothes, toothbrushes and toothpastes into the suitcases. While Tom Glynn Carney and Fionn did the same thing as well. Aneurin and the others along with my dad cleaned everything in the apartment. When that was done, we put Princess and Cole into the pet carriers.

Before we got into the people carrier, dad packed the pet supplies into the booth and shut the door tightly with a loud BANG. We all put on our seatbelts, and dad started the engine. Before you ask, yes. We did give the receptionist money for our stay.
Niall held my hand tightly and kissed me lovingly. I returned the favour back by doing the same thing.
Aneurin checked to see how the two French Bulldogs were, and they were fine. Fionn rested his head on Tom Glynn Carney's shoulder, and fell asleep.

Everyone was talking to each other about what their favourite bits were, Fionn's one was when Tom Glynn Carney took us all out for dinner during our first week there. Me? Let's just say that we all enjoyed ourselves. Niall said that he enjoyed being there with us all, and he smiled at me when he said that. After a while, dad said "I don't know about you lot, but I feel like going to the nearest server for coffee and a treat. What do you think?" Zayn nudged Liam and said "What do you think, Payno?"

Liam looked at his friend and said "Yeah, let's do this!", Zayn high fived his Wolverhampton friend in the way that guys do and said "That's what I like to hear!" We all smiled happily, dad put in One Direction's first album "Up all night" into the CD slot. The guys and I started singing along, Cole and Princess joined in by barking to the songs.

When we got to the services, we locked the people carrier so that no one could take the Frenchies from us, and went into Costa Coffee. After we sat at the coffee table, dad got our orders and treats. Sure enough, our coffees and treats came, we all reached for the items. Luckily, there was no one else, just the 15 of us. Cillian paid for us, and we headed back to the people carrier. Princess and Cole were asleep, dad started the vehicle up.

To keep ourselves occupied, we started taking funny selfies with different filters from Snapchat. Niall and I had matching Dog filters, the caption was "Coming home from 2 weeks at Mulranny park house hotel with my girl, her dad and our friends 😎❤"

Time skip to 5 PM

When we got home, we unpacked our suitcases and sorted out our clothes for the week. After we did that, we set up Cole and Princess's supplies. Along with their beds, everyone was tired yet happy after being away for 2 weeks. Dad went up and put away our toothpastes and toothbrushes in the bathroom, and came back downstairs.

Dad proceeded in setting up our barbeque for our dinner as a welcome home treat. Fionn put the burgers, hot dogs, spare ribs, chicken and lamb on the grill, while Tom Glynn Carney got out some colourful glasses for our drinks. Zayn, Aneurin, Cillian, Tom Hardy, Louis, Nialler, Barry, Jack, Liam, myself and Harry got the plates for the food. Sure enough, the food was ready, and we all started eating our dinner. The food was so nice!

It got dark at 9 PM, after we laughed, chatted, ate, drank, we decided to go to bed. We did this because we had an exciting time at Mulranny park house hotel, so we all went upstairs, got our sleepwear on, brushed our teeth and got into bed. I snuggled next to Niall, feeling his warmth and muscles. He looked down and kissed me on the lips, and whispered "Good night, Florence. Sleep well, I love you" into the shell of my ear. I kissed him back and said "Love you too,Nialler. I will, same goes to you!" I glanced at our friends and said "Good night, guys! Sleep well."

They said "Goodnight to you, Florence and Niall!" We yawned, and went to sleep.

A/N: Will post tomorrow! Have a great night/day