Chapter 20: Bowling

I yawned and stretched my arms out, I kissed Nialler. "Good morning, Florence. Did you sleep well last night? Because I did" He said to me and lovingly kissed me on the lips. "Yes, I slept well last night, thank you." I said to him, wrapping my arms around his waist tightly. "Was it because I was sleeping next to you at night?" He gently nudged me, causing me to softly giggle. "You've got that right, right now let's get up, okay?" I said to him.

"Okay, beautiful. Let's do that, our friends are in the kitchen right now." He said to with a laugh and a kiss, then mirrored my yawning and stretching. We both got dressed and brushed our hair before going into the kitchen. Everyone was there, we noticed Fionn and Tom Glynn Carney hugging each other. Tom (Glynn Carney) said something funny, which caused Fionn to burst in a fit of giggling. Louis and Harry were talking to Tom Hardy, Aneurin, Cillian, Barry, Jack, Liam and Zayn. While dad was cooking our breakfast for today which were waffles with berries (mixed), maple syrup and bacon, he made some coffee for us as well. When they saw us, they all smiled.

"Good morning everyone, we're gonna do some bowling today" I said to them happily, Nialler was standing next to me. He rested his head on my shoulder, and held my hand. Everyone agreed that bowling was a great suggestion. I smiled, so did Niall. We all ate our breakfast and went to do our bowling.

We arrived at our location, got out and went in. Everyone looked around in amazement. Best bit? There was no one else around, just the 15 of us. So, we put on our sneakers and started playing. It was so fun, let me tell you that. Everyone had a great time!

After 10 or 15 minutes of playing bowling.

"That was so fun! I am happy that we all played bowling, Cillian knocked down 10 pins with no problems whatsoever! We should do this more often, guys." Barry exclaimed happily. I nodded, I had to agree with the 25 year old smiling guy. Zayn did a head count to see if it was everyone. We paid whoever was at the reception money and went back to our hotel apartment.

It was 7 Pm when we got back to the apartment. Tom Glynn Carney was holding Fionn's hand tightly, Zayn opened the door for us all. We all went in, happy from the excitement and team work. Had dinner, put on our night clothes and went to bed. I was cuddling into Niall's chest, and kissed him. "Good night, Nialler. Love you so much" I said to him with a loving kiss. "Good night, Florence. Love you too." He said to me. "Night, guys and dad" I said to the others and dad. "Good night, Florence." They said in unison.

Author's note: Will do another chapter tomorrow. Been busy with college, found some kittens earlier. 😍💙💚💛❤💟💖💗💓💞💕❣🐱😍