❝ get away ❞

** Btw Alana had nothing to do with Zonnique's situation. She doesn't even know the girl. Besides her pregnant ass can't be doing allat. Anyways back to the story.**

Zoey had just finished telling me what happened. I was fucking hot. Ryan was trying to set me up just because Alex is dead. I know it may seem disloyal that I chose Zoe over Alex but hey. Alex had no reason to try and kill him. He was obviously jealous of Zoe's hustle. I can say he's the only guy that had enough balls to pull up on him. Well whatever. Like I always say: what's done is done. But I'm quite flattered he'd do anything for me and vice versa.

"I cannot believe this shit!" I shouted in rage.

"That's why I told you them niggas from Brooklyn not right. Especially that Victor nigga you worked for." Zoey scoffed sitting down on the bed with a towel drapped around his waist.

"I know.. so what now?" I asked running a hand through my hair.

"I'on even know. But I do know someone is bound to retaliate sooner or later. For now I'll wait. I'm ready for whatever."

"This is all too much. Bad enough I have Kami now. I can't be doing all this shit around her..." I sighed quietly.

"Stop stressing Nique. You need to relax."

"And how will I be able to do that?"

"You can come over here and find out." He said causing my eyebrows to raise.

He looked at me with a bit of seduction in his eyes. I already knew what was up by then. Shyly, I made my way over to him. Instantly our lips locked and he sat me on his lap. My hands ran through his hair as our kiss ventured into something much more. Before I knew it, I was laid out on the bed. Zoey closed his door and hovered on top of my nakedness. I watched remove the towel from around his waist causing me to silently gasp. He spread legs apart and began rubbing himself against my box.

"Z-Zoe please." I moaned in frustration.

"Begging for the dick huh?" He smirked at me and placed the condom on.

He pushed himself inside me, biting his lip in pleasure. I let out an exhausted moan and wrapped one of my legs around his waist. He held that one leg, thrusting in and out of me slowly. I grabbed the sheets arching my back in the process. Unlike last time, he wasn't as gentle with me but it still felt amazing after the pain faded away. He groaned and slammed into me hard causing me to screech. I saw him smirk again before continuing. He groped one of my breast with his free hand, kneading it softly. A high pitched moaned left my lips instantly. Zoey stroked in me for about ten minutes. I noticed him slowing down and I knew he was about to tap. With that last deep thrust, I feel his warmth explode into the latex condom. He deeply sighed before pulling out of me. My eyebrow raised seeing him roll off of me and lay on his back.

"I know you're not going to sleep on me." I scoffed seeing him shut his eyes.

"Nah.." He lied.

"Zoey if you don't get your light skinned ass up and finish!"

"Just get on top!" He scoffed.

"No."

"Why?"

"Because I don't feel like it." I groaned.

He grew frustrated and pulled me on top. Zoey gave a puzzling look while I positioned myself onto his nature. A strained moan left both our mouths. The feeling was sensational. He gripped my waist, moving my body up and down slowly. My head tilted back and my eyes shut. Zoey bit his lip while crashing his head back into the pillow. Time went on and I took matters in my own hands and sped up the pace slightly.

"Mmm r-right there." I whimpered, riding him even faster. He grunted and smacked my backside roughly.

•••

I finished showering and washing my hair in the bathroom then went back to Zoe's room. I debated on something to wear then I finally found an outfit. I wore my black short shorts, a camouflage t-shirt and my olympic 12' jordan's. I added a red bucket hat over my straight hair then applied lipstick. Once I put on all my woman necessities, I grabbed my gold mcm backpack and headed into the living room. Kami was sitting on the couch, swinging her feet and humming.

"Hey sissy. Where were you?" She asked me with a confused face.

"Asleep..."

"It ain't sound like you was sleep."

"Whatever." I laughed and pulled out my cellphone.

"Can we go somewhere today?" Kami suggested with big eyes.

"Like where?"

"Disney world!"

I shook my head no. "Kam that's all the way in Florida babe."

"Aw.." she pouted.

Zoey sucked his teeth. "Lets go to to Florida then. Don't be a party pooper Zonnique."

I glared at him. "Seriously?"

"What? I'll pay for everything. Ain't shit fun to do around here for a little kid." He shrugged.

"With everything that's going on you think its time to go to Florida Zoe?" I sighed looking at him.

He lifted my head. "Stop all that frowning and shit. We're taking her to Disney World so go pack."

"Who made you in charge Zoey?"

"Twenty minutes ago when I was beating that-"

"Shut. up." I gritted through my teeth and mugged him.

He smirked. "Aight my fault. I be forgetting she here sometimes."

"Disney World!" Kami cheered and jumped on my lap.

I smiled merely then widened my eyes up. "Hey Zoe, we should bring Alana with us."

"What?" He paused while he smile faded away slowly. "Where did that come from?"

Suddenly I mentally slapped myself. Maybe I should have never brought her name up. Now he'll know I spoke to her.

"I mean she's pregnant and I'm sure she would want to get away for awhile." I said then mumbled: instead of getting her ass beat. Luckily he didn't hear that part.

He rubbed the back of his neck. "I don't mind her going but that shit just seems weird. You're like my lady now and she's my baby moms."

"I really would like for her to come. Besides she's having your baby in a few months. I think I should try and get to know her better."

"Damn you only met the girl once and she didn't say a word to you." He laughed. "But she can come I guess."

Honestly I just don't want anything to happen to her nor that baby. It's obvious someone was abusing her or something. She was too fidgety and nervous. That's why Alana didn't want Zoe to know she came over. Poor thing...

See Zonnique isn't that mean anymore. She may be changing her ways.. hmm.. who knows. *shrugs*

Vote. Comment. Whutever :) pls.