❝ unexpected ❞

Zoey

"What was that shit you was saying earlier?"

"Mmmm...mm!"

Her ass couldn't even speak. I realized something very strange; the more angrier we are, the better the sex. Right after she sent Kami off to school we got into an argument- nothing major. I don't even remember what happened honestly except the fact Zonnique was talking too reckless out her mouth. Sometimes she goes too far and needs to be put in her place. I was going to be the only one doing that. We've been going at it for awhile now. With her legs pulled up to my shoulders, I pumped myself in and out, earning effortless moans. She  gripped onto the sheets while her eyes rolled back.

There was just something about Zonnique that kept me running back. It wasn't sex because we've only done about three times now. I'm starting to think its because I'm slowly falling in love with her. Damn it even sounds crazy thinking about it. I never been this gone over a female not even Alana.

"You hate me huh?" I asked looking down at her.

"Zoeeeey!" She whimpered in leisure, digging her nails into my arms. "I-I love you!"

Satisfied with her reply, I pushed myself deeper into her ocean. I moved her legs down and slowed my pace. Feeling her tighten around me I knew she'd be climaxing soon. I stroked slow and lowered my face into the crook of her neck. Zonnique bit my shoulder from the intense pleasure we were both receiving. I groaned slightly, closing my eyes. Shortly afterwards we both let out relieving sighs; clinging onto eachother. She scratched her nails down my back slowly but deep. As I opened my eyes, she was starring right back at me.

"I love you too by the way." I said after catching my breath and laying beside her.

She snuggled up next to me, wrapping her leg around mine and laying her head on my chest. "Zoey can I tell you something?" Her voice was a bit hoarse so it made her sound weird.

"Yeah."

"I've never felt this way before. You know, when I first met you I thought I'd kill you. Then we got to know eachother and now I'm so happy to have someone like you in my life. No guy has ever cared as much as you. I know you don't know how to express your feelings sometimes but you don't have to." She said tracing her fingers on my stomach. "I don't want some petty arguments or dissagreements tearing us apart. Because without you I'm nothing."

I wasn't expecting that at all. "Forreal Nique?"

"Seriously and I know you probably don't feel the same-"

"Why would you think that? Just because I don't pour my heart out doesn't mean anything. You should know by now how I feel about you Zonnique. I been about you and I still am. Nothings gonna change that." I replied truthfully grabbing one of her hands and intertwining our fingers. Perfect fit as always. She looked up at me and smiled.

•••

Later that day, Zonnique wanted to go out somewhere; just me, her, and Kami. Since today is Kam's sixth birthday she wanted to go to chuckee cheese. Her friends from school were there also. I sat at the table on my phone, occasionally looking up. There was Zonnique taking pictures with the kids in the photobooth. She's a big kid herself. I laughed at the thought and shook my head. Maybe ten minutes later, she walked over and took a seat in my lap.

"Why aren't you playing or something?" Zonnique asked playing with my hair.

"Because I'm grown."

"So!" She scoffed. "You're just scared I'd beat you at these games that's why."

"Aight don't get ahead of yourself." I warned jokingky, locking my phone then sliding it into my pocket.