❝ innocent flirting ❞

** Remember Romero is played by Kid Lucas lol... Also there is a rated R portion. Skip ahead if you don't want to read allat. **

Zonnique

I sat next to Romero and Kami while grabbing a sand bucket. We were building a sand castle. So far we've been out here about ten minutes. This is actually keeping my mind off everything. The weather is perfect and its so beautiful out today. I poured more sand in the bucket until it filled to the top. Afterwards I flipped the bucket over, creating a little cylinder or whatever. Throughout the process of making the sand castle, I caught myself starring at Romero. He was so damn cute. His curly short hair complimented his light smooth skin and almond shaped eyes. One of his best features: his lips. He has these pink plump lips that I love.

"Zonnique!"

"Oh huh?" I snapped back into reality.

"I said we're finished with the castle." He laughed.

I looked at it and smiled. "It looks amazing."

"Can you take a picture?" Kami asked in an excited voice.

I nodded then took out my cellphone. "Matter of fact, I'll post a video." With that said, I clicked the recording button and held the camera showing the castle.

"Hey Instagram! Today we made this dope ass castle." I smiled and turned the camera to my sister. "Say hi Kami."

She waved then picked her up juice box. She's so shy sometimes. I turned the front camera on showing my face.

"And its me.." I said moving my hair from my face. Suddenly Romero came up behind me, resting his head on my shouder.

"This my girl nigga."

"Shut up!" I laughed then began making faces into the camera. He licked my cheek causing me to playfully roll my eyes. "Bye insta."

Romero plays too much. I uploaded the video and sat my phone back onto the blanket. They wanted to go get into the water so that's what we did. I took my shorts and tank top off revealing a tropical colored bathing suit. Kami ran down to the water holding her boogie board. I followed behind and sat near the shore, as the water washed up over my legs. It was slightly cold so I shivered at first. Kami played nearby by herself, laughing.

"She doesn't have friends?"

"No she's isolated just like me." I replied.

He sat next to me with his knees up and arms around them. "That's not good Nique. She's a kid, she needs friends."

"She can have friends she just chooses not to. Kami is very shy around people she don't know."

"Oh I get it."

"Mhm, I can't believe she's about to be six though." A deep sigh fell from my lips just looking over at her.

"I remember when she'd follow us around all the time. She was only like two years old." He laughed.

"Right! Then she'd try to tell mama what happened and couldn't talk worth shit." I laughed along with him.

"Ma! Ma! Sissy...ftkgarilm..." Romero mimicked her.

"Or sissy say bad word!"

"Classic."

"I'm surprised she remembered you. But you were always with me in the facetimes and stuff." I said with a small smile. He nodded then looked off into the water.

•••

As it began getting dark, I took Kami inside and got her ready for ned. Once she was asleep Romero and I decided to go back outside. We laid on the beach blankets, starring up at the purplish blue skies. It was so gorgeous. I looked over at him and smiled. He seemed like he was in deep thought or something. I wonder what he was thinking about. I silently sighed then ran a hand in my hair. Although I have feelings for Ro, I'm not completely over Zoey. It's going to take awhile for this heart to mend. I don't even think I'm ready for any relationships. Romero and I are just innocently flirt, nothing more or less. We're both just happy to be in eachothers presences again. If things lead to something more, then it will.

"When are you going back to campus?" I asked him.

"Tomorrow unfortunately." He groaned in annoyance.

"What's wrong?"

"Because we're going to have Madness Monday the next day. Coach is going to torture us."

I playfully pouted. "Poor baby."

Romero chuckled then looked over at me. "Seriously?"

"You are a baby."

"Just because you're a few months older than me doesn't mean shit." He joked. "Still can't beat me though."

I gasped. "Don't tell them lies!"

"You see what happened this morning didn't you?" A smirk appeared over his lips causing my cheeks to shade a color of deep pink. I almost forgot about our little incident this morning. "If young sister wouldn't have came in... you would've been in trouble."

"What were you going to do?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it."

"Tell me!"

He laughed. "Why?"

"Because I wanna know." I whined send poked out my bottom lip.

"Fine then." He grinned and leaned over to my ear, pulling me towards him. "First I would've kissed on your neck, like this.." He whispered and pressed his hips on the side if my neck kissing softly. I tucked my lips to prevent from moaning or biting my lips. "Then I'd take your shirt and bra off, leave a few kisses and suck on your nipples until you begged me to stop...." Romero continued causing me to squeeze my legs together. "Then I'd go further down, slowly taking your shorts of and panties. I'd spread your legs apart and begin kissing between your thighs. As your moans increase that's when I would take my tongue and lick between your wet folds, gripping your thighs--"

"Oh my god... please stop." I moaned and closed my eyes.

"I'd continue licking until I feel your clit start to throb and you start arching your back. When I feel you starting to squirt, I'd suck and lick every inch of you until you beg me to stop again."

"Romero..." I panted.

"And that's it."

"I cannot believe you just did that."

"Did what?" He asked in a confused tone.

"N-Nothing.." I slowly got up from the blanket and awkwardly cough, running a hand through my hair. "I'm going to go get in the shower."

"Damn I made you that wet huh?"

"Fuck off." I flipped him off and turned on my heels.

Indeed you did...gosh

Ronique or Zoenique? Comment your faves I guess.

Happy Birthday to my babe though ♥ ;*