Two

(Unedited)

~4 years later~

30th December

Yoongi's pov

It was a beautiful morning when i woke up. Today is one of the most important days of my life. Today my baby turns eight years old. And these four years i spend with him makes are the best years of my life.

I got up from my bed and started to make way to his room with a big gift hiding behind him.
As i entered his room i had a big smile on my face i was so excited to show him his gifts.

I can see him sleeping on his small cozy bed all covered up in a huge blanket. I softly sat on his bed and showered him with small kisses all over his face while talking to him softly.

"Wake up baby. It's your special day!!" I said in between kisses making Taehyung to wake up all whining.

"Hehhehehe appa!!! Shtop it. Tae is up." He said making me chuckle at his cuteness.

"Happy Birthday baby.!!!!" I shouted making him all cheery. He got up and started jumping in his bed while clapping.

"Its Tae's birfhday. Yeahhhhhh.!!!!" He said loudly.

"Yep. My baby turns eight today. Now give appa a kissy." I said pointing towards my lips.

"Nah. No kisses from now on. Tae is a big boy now." He said with his arms in his waist.

"Well you are right. If Tae is a big boy now he don't need gifts like small kids." I said making a sad face as i showed him his big gift.

"Oh cupcakes!!! Tae was just joking. Tae is still a baby." He said and gave me a big wet kiss on my lips making me laugh loudly.

"Okay baby. There you go." I said as i handed him his big gift.

He started to unwrap it with a big smile and shiny eyes. These little moments always reminded me i took the right decision 4 years ago.

As he unwrapped his gift he found a big stuffed bunny plushie that i bought for him. He hugged it tightly and gave me his big square shaped smile.

"Appa. I love it!!!!! He looks just like Kookie appa. I will name him Kook." He said and started kissing the bunny making me frown.

He still hasn't forgotten them. But now he talks really less about them. And now with all the things i told him he also started to believe that they never existed.

I just nodded softly and smiled.

"Cmon now. I have another big surprise for you. And for this you have to get dressed in your warm clothes." I said and he nodded amd quickly jumped off his bed and ran to get his big fluffy coat and lion ear muffs.

" I said and he nodded amd quickly jumped off his bed and ran to get his big fluffy coat and lion ear muffs

(Taehyung's big fluffy coat)

After few minutes Taehyung was all ready to go outside.

And as I opened the front door Taehyung was met with a snow covered garden making him squeak loudly with big button eyes.

"Wow.!!!! Appaaa so beaufiful." He said as he touched the snow and smiled widely.

"Just like my little angel." I said and we both started playing in the snow.

No one's pov

It was evening when Taehyung cut his birthday cake. He closed his doe eyes and made a wish.

"Tae really wish that Kookie appa, Joonie appa, chimchim appa, Hobi appa and Jinnie eommo were all real."

He wished and blew all the eight candles as Yoongi sang the birthday song or more like rapped his birthday song.

~Meanwhile~

Jungkook's pov

I sat all alone in my cabin consuming my third cigarette as i stared at the most precious picture i have of my Tae with me.

In the picture Taehyung was sitting on my shoulder as we both showed a V sign with our left hand with big smiles on our faces.

I lit a small candle in front of the picture and blew it as i smiled softly.
"Happy 8th birthday Taebear."

I took out a small neatly wrapped gift from my coats pocket and placed it in one of my tables drawer along with four other old gifts which i bought for Tae's last four years birthdays.

With this a tear drop fell on my cheeks followed by another. And slowly i started crying while kissing the photograph again and again.

"I am so sorry. Tae Daddy is so sorry."

_____________________________
(Hi guys.

So another chapter done. It was also a flashback and i hope you are not disappointed with the chapter.

Thankxx for reading.

Fighting.!!!!💜💜