Eighteen

(Unedited)

"Tae- Taehyung, wake up. Wake up. We are here! Cmon." I felt my hyungs light taps on my cheek, making me groan.

"No hyung. I'm sleepy! Let me sleep." I said and tried to go back to sleep.

"Well too bad, when they last called they told me that they prepared Jajangmyeon for you. Guess we will have to eat it without you!" Hyung said and started walking away from the car.

"Waitttttt hyungieeee!!! I am comingggg." I said unbuckling my seat belt and running to my hyung in full speed.

"But I thought you want'd to sleep." Hyung said in a teasing tone making my cheeks go red in embarrassment.

"W-well I don't want their efforts to go down the drain." I said shyly making the latter chuckle.

"Awww you're sooo cute, Taehyungie!!" He said pinching my cheeks.

"I am back guys. And look who I have with me. OUR TAEHYUNG!" Hyung said at the top of his lungs as we entered the house and within a minute a group of 11 boys attacked me with hugs and kisses all over my face.

Face reveal

"Hyungies stop!!!" I said as they continued to kiss the hell out of me

"Stop it, lil bitches. Can't you see he is not comfortable." Suho scolded and smacked everyones head who were latching on me.

It took a while to get them off me and now they were standing in a file getting scolded by Suho and Kyungsoo for almost killing me from the lack of oxygen, while I just stood their laughing softly at their sad faces.

It feels so good to meet them after some time. It's been a while since I met my EXO hyungies. I know them since I was 5. Their fathers owned a company which my appa worked for. So I used to meet them very often. But after my appa left their company to start his own business, our meet ups got little less. But we still kept contacts with each other. They always were loving and caring towards me and I was always reliable to them for any difficult situation.

My thoughts were cut off when my ear was suddenly pulled.

"And you young man, why were you roaming in the streets so late wearing just a freaking cotton gown? Do you know how unsafe it is for a young innocent boy like you to go around the city like this!" Xiumin hyung said.

"Ouch hyungie. I'm sorry. I will not do this again. I promise." I said trying to get away from his hold.

"Ya better. Now cmon eat some food and tell us how you ended up like this." Baekhyun hyung said making me a little nervous and sad.

'How are they gonna react about all this?'

Meanwhile~

Bangtan has been searching for Taehyung for the last 2 hours. They have searched every where for him. From Hospital floors, hospital rooms to shops and parks near the hospital. But to their luck, they have not even found a single trace of the said boy.

After not finding anything, they are all gathered in a nearby park all exhausted and hopeless.

"Where did my baby go?" Yoongi screamed as he pulled the grasses in frustration.

"The sad point is, we didn't even notice him leaving. How bad were we fighting?" Jungkook said while bitting his nails.

"This is all your fault! You always cause trouble to me and my Taehyung. We both were so happy living together. Without your presence." Yoongi accused Jungkook.

"No because of you we are in this situation. Because of you he got frustrated and ran away. And let me remind you, you are the reason why he stayed away from his real appa for 12 fucking years."
Jungkook commented back.

"Oh really......"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Jin shouted at the top of his lungs making the other two halt on their places.

"YOU TWO ARE THE BIGGEST DUMB HEADS I HAVE EVER SEEN. CAN YOU STOP YOUR CHICK FIGHT AND FOCUS ON FINDING TAEHYUNG. I-I am so scared. Where did he go? It's so dark and cold outside and h-he was just wearing his hospital clothes. Ahhh How can we all be so careless." Jin spoke with teary eyes as he ran his fingers in his hair for the sixth time that night.

A wave of guilt hit the two as they softly apologised and looked down at the ground.

"Ya he is right, we all should first search for Tae. Finding him is our priority. After that we can play the blaming game." Jimin said with venom in his voice, looking at the two idiots.

"Yoongi, do you have any clue where Taehyung could go? I mean his favourite place, any of his friends house, any park. Just use some of your brain and think!" Namjoon suggested making everyone turn towards Yoongi with a little hope in their eyes.

"I-I don't know man, I mean he could go anywhere I don't......wait I think I know where he is!" Yoongi was suddenly standing up and running towards his car while the others just followed him, not knowing where he was taking them.

"Why didn't I think about them before!" Yoongi thought as he stepped on the gas pedal with full force.

To be continued...
______________________
Hiiiii

How are you?

Hope you are still reading this book.

Byeeeee

I purple you.💜💜

Fighting.👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻