Three

(Unedited)

In the life of Taehyung and Yoongi

It was a beautiful Sunday morning when Taehyung woke up when his bed started shaking badly.

"Oh my god. Earthquake!!!!!" He squeaked loudly and sat up with wide eyes but all his fear was gone when he saw his little dog jumping on his bed.

He put his hand on his heart and sighed "You scared me there Buttercup."

He then quickly jumped on the dog and started to hug all the life out of his dog.

"Did you sleep well? I missed you soooooo much." He said while still hugging the hell out of the dog.

"Yeah!! Taebear leave the poor dog alone." Yoongi said coming inside Taehyung's house with messy bed hair and a smile on his face.

"Okaie appaaaaa." Taehyung said and left the dog and jumped on his Suga appa.

"Yeah baby. Don't do that." Yoongi said and gave a peck on his son's cheek.

He carried Taehyung downstairs with Buttercup trailing behind the two and set Tae on the dining chair.

"So what do you want for breakfast?" Yoongi said to Taehyung.

"Ahmmmmmm Pancakess.!!!!!" Tae shouted loudly.

"Okay. Two strawberry pancakes coming right to my baby." Yoongi said and started cooking.

Around 30 minutes Taehyung finished his breakfast with his favouritestrawberry syrup all over his face.

Looking at his messy son Yoongi smiled and wiped his face with a wet napkin.

"Appaaa can we both go to the park with Buttercup?" Taehyung said with enthusiasm.

"Sorry, bear but i have an important meeting to attend. Why don't you go alone with Buttercup?" Yoongi said and gave him a sad smile.

"Okay appa!!" Taehyung said with a small pout and got up from his chair.

"Yeah bear appa is so sorry. Here i think this will make things good?" Yoongi said and gave Taehyung his favourite lollipop.

"Hehehehhe yes it will. I love you. Byeeee." Taehyung said and ran outside the house with Buttercup.

"Be safe. Don't run to fast." Yoongi said as he waved at his son.

Taehyung ran to the mearby park and started playing fetch with his small puppy when suddenly he heard the melodious sound playing from an ice truck. He whipped his head in the direction of the song and smiled. The ice cream truck was standing at the other side of the road.

"I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Ice Cream" He said and with his little dog he started running towards the truck, ignoring a big black car approaching his way.

With loud horn sound Taehyung attention shifted towards the car which was coming towards him with a very fast speed making him stop on his track as he closed his eyes in fear.

Loud screeching sound was heard on the road making Taehyug fall down on the road as the car came to a halt just a few inches away from Taehyung's face.

He slowly opened his now teary eyes as a stranger in black suit exit the car in anger written all over his face.

Jungkook's pov

I was rushing towards my new company which i opened recently in Daegu.

Even though it was Sunday I asked all of my employees to be at the office at 8:00 am sharp because for me everyday is a working day.

This is my first timing visit at Daegu and I was looking forward to meeting all the big companies of the city to increase my business relationships.

As I was driving my black Audi I got a call from my assistant.

"Mr. Jeon. You are late. Mr. Min is already here." She said in a hurry tone.

"I'll be there soon." I said and ended the call.

I increased my speed but as i was driving a small boy came in between the road making me panic and lose control over the car. I quickly hit the breaks of the car making it come to a halt as the boy in front fell on the ground.

"What a stupid kid!!!!" I shouted and got out of the car.

But as i saw the little boy's eyes I stopped on my tracks.

"I have seen these beautiful eyes before." Is all I can think about.

_______________________________
(Hellooo guys.

So the story begins.

Please tell me how this chapter is!?!
Should i change something or do you want me to add something? Do tell me!!

And also i know Taehyung's character sounds like a little kid but believe me he is sixteen in this chapter.

I don't know why but in my books I always make Taehyung the purest and the most innocent person in the world. Which is actually true.😋😋

Thankxx for reading!!
Fighting!!!!!💜