Chapter - 11

Song: Powerful - Major Lazer ft. Ellie Goulding & Tarrus Riley

Lena's P.O.V.

When I woke up, I was again restricted to move. Opening up my eyes I saw Marc hugging me tightly and sleeping soundly.

Alexander was no where in sight. He must have left when I fell asleep.

I think Marc forgot to bring his personal teddy bear because he has some unhealthy obsession with hugging the person sleeping next to him.

Thankfully, this time no drool was dripping on me.

"Marc" I poked his cheek.

No reaction.

"Marc wake up. I'm not your Teddy bear you sleep with" I said as I poked his cheek again.

He opened his eyes sleepily and smiled. Then, he turned around taking me with him "You're right, my teddy bear is fluffy. You're just skin and bones but you could do for time being" he croaked sleepily.

Is he implying I am super skinny? That is body shaming!

"Wake up Marc the traitor! We're going to be late" I said to him while trying to get out of his hold.

This time he opened up his eyes and looked fully awake "My brother threatened me besides you're his mate so I don't think that's a problem" he smirked and went back to sleeping.

"Let's sleep for five more minutes then we will go" he added.

Suddenly, our tent's zip opened and I saw two familiar figures standing outside. I groaned as Noah literally jumped inside on top of us and ripped Marc apart from me.

"Come on kids, wakey wakey! No cuddly bear hugging and absolutely no kissy-kissy boo-boo!" He exclaimed enthusiastically as he literally dragged me out of the tent.

What the heck is kissy-kissy boo boo? I thought.

I don't know either, sis.

A familiar voice chuckled in my head and I concluded that I was going mentally insane. I mean yeah, I agree that I met my supposed brother but that doesn't means that I should be able to talk to him in my mind like those wolves.

And if I were to be a wolf, why can't I shift or talk to people other than him?

I looked at Nate to see him wearing a hood and sunglasses. "What's up with you?"

"It's full moon today" was his only reply.

"What does it have to do with your get up?" I asked him confused.

"Oh let me do the honour Nate" Noah grinned and despite getting a death glare from him he continued "I'm sure you know full moon affects us but the thing here with my brother is, he's kinda incapable of controlling his animalistic part today and he doesn't want people to know that because it's totally embarrassing. Being from a royal family and having no control over your animal."

"Try taking his sunglasses off" he said.

I turned to Nate and took his sunglasses off.

Pitch black eyes stared back at me "So doesn't it means that his wolf is in control right now?" I asked inching closer to Noah.

"Nope, he isn't. His wolf is not able to take full control" Noah replies smiling at me.

"Oh we came here because we're going back home right now" Noah said as we started walking towards our meeting spot with others.

"Why?!" I asked him disappointed.

"Your principal decided to cut it short because mate ball date has been announced. It's within two weeks and yeah he wants to start preparations as soon as possible."