Chapter - 19

Song: Rain - The Script

Lena's P.O.V.

"Alpha Alexander" Luke bowed dramatically in front of him and I stifled a laugh when I saw the 'wtf' look on his face. He ignored Luke's dramatic bow and shook his hand.

I wanted to know what Alexander's secret is but I also wanted to keep my distance so I don't get hurt in the future. What to do? Luke already invited him over and there's no way I can avoid him now.

My brother introduced him to Lincoln & Cindy. Cindy looked awestruck by him. Luckily, he didn't introduce him as my mate.

"How did you even get him to agree to come here?!" I whisper yelled not so subtly as I was standing behind Luke.

"He was more than ready when I asked him for a favour" Luke shrugged. I face palmed "Come on, now go hug him" he smirked and pushed me towards Alexander. I lost my footing and fisted his shirt in my hands as he steadied me by my waist.

I was going to murder Luke but, Alexander got hold of my arms making me look up at him "How are your elbows now?" He asked inspecting my upper arms. "Fine" I told him.

"Let me train you first" he said rubbing his hands down my arms and the sparks followed.

"Train me? Luke didn't mention anything about you training me" I narrowed my eyes at him as I backed up. "That's because it's his choice. I didn't ask him to train but if he wants to then I have no problem" my brother said as he took out two swords and handed one to Lincoln who was watching me and Alexander with his piercing gaze.

Luke started fighting with Lincoln with the swords in a corner and Cindy went back to gym looking reluctant. I do have a problem training with him.

I turned to Alexander "I can't train with you" I told him.

"Why?" He asked innocently.

He knows exactly why I can't. Training with him means touching him which means feeling those weird sparks again & again. He wants me to say it to him.

"Don't act all innocent. You know why I'm refusing" I told him with narrowed eyes.

"I don't know what you're talking about, sweetheart. Let's not waste time now" he said feigning innocence and taking off his shirt. My cheeks warmed up.

He is so cunning. There's going to be more sparks now that there's no shirt on.

He smiled mischievously seeing my flushed face. "Attack me. Show me what you have got, sweetheart."

There is no way out. I sighed and looked into his silver eyes which had a twinkle of mirth in them. He's not going to get the satisfaction of me ogling his body because I will not.

Every time I look at someone's perfect body I'm reminded of the punctured scars on mine and I quickly look away feeling depressed.

I took a deep breath and aimed a fake punch at his chest so that he thinks I'm going to punch him there. He lets me punch him there not even moving an inch from his position and I quickly aim another one on his chin like I planned but he was fast and got hold of my fist.

"Nice but you have to be a bit faster than that and of course, this trick will not work on me" he smiled. I tried to ignore the sparks. He kissed my hand and then let go of it.

"I'm going to attack you. Try to get out of my hold" he said and I just nodded.

He quickly disappeared out of my sight and I took a three-sixty of the room and still couldn't see him. I heard movement behind me but I wasn't quick to turn around because he already got hold of me.

I elbowed him in the gut a bit hardly and he flinched but did not let me go. My elbow hurt doing that. "Try a bit harder than that, sweetheart" he said as he kissed my neck from behind. I could feel those damned sparks and his body pressed up against mine back. I realised my shirt had rode up and now I could feel sparks on my back.

"Shut up" I snapped irritated with those growing sparks and tried to kick him in the groin because that's was the only way to get away from him. He probably guessed that because he blocked my leg by pushing his foot in between my legs.

There's no way I can escape him now. He rested his head on my shoulder "Think, sweetheart. There must be some way" he whispered in my ear.

I completely relaxed against him and he bought that as I felt him kiss the back of my neck again. I took this opportunity to elbow him again in the gut hard and he staggered back losing his hold on me. My elbow went numb from pain by hitting him.

I quickly turned around and he pulled me flush against him immediately. "You won't be able to get rid of an attacker that way because he wouldn't be affectionate towards you. You can't pull that on them. This is cheating."

"I didn't cheat! You were distracted that's not my fault" I said struggling against him. I felt his hands rubbing my back where my shirt had ridden up. Suddenly, I felt his fingers skim over one of my scar. I quickly jerked away from his hold.

I could see anger and worry in his eyes. His one eye turned black and the other one red but they quickly changed back to silver.

He motioned me to attack him and I did but I wasn't ready for the punch he suddenly threw and I barely managed to get away. His ring grazed the corner of my mouth and I touched my face to see blood.

He was quick to wipe it away with his finger and then kissed the corner of my mouth where the blood had been. My face flushed with embarrassment and I heard swords dropping. God, they saw it.

Lincoln looked mad but Luke was grinning ear to ear. Alexander had his poker face back on but his hand kept brushing my elbow.

"Now now, I didn't give you permission to do that" he scolded trying to keep his smile and pulled me away from Alexander. "I know he is your mate and all-"

"He is your mate?!" Lincoln and Cindy asked shocked. I didn't realise when she came back here.

"But Hunters don't have mates-" Lincoln started.

"Hybrids do have mates and she is mine" Alexander glared at him. "You are a hybrid?! Aren't they extinct?" Cindy question surprised while Lincoln gave an annoyed look to Alexander.

"Well I'm standing in front of you" he said to her. "I got to go I'll come back tomorrow with Marc" he said looking to be in a bad mood. He gathered his shirt and left after pressing a kiss to my forehead.