Chapter - 13

Song: As Long As You Love Me - Backstreet Boys

Lena's P.O.V.

The man stared at me with tender emotions in his amber eyes. Remorse being the dominant one besides love. Behind him stood my supposed brother who looked ecstatic to see me and a lady with blonde hair and brown eyes.

She looked as if she was about to cry.

Before I could ask who they were, Xavier was standing in front of me blocking my view of them completely.

"Who are you and who allowed you to just step inside my house?"

Xavier asked in a deadly calm voice, trying to control his temper.

I subconsciously tightened my hold on Bryce and Alexander slowly came and sat beside me circling his arm around me which didn't go unnoticed by three guys sitting on the left side of me.

I was lowkey thankful for him to be there for me because his warmth and those sparks brought me a sense of security.

"We are what you guys thought were extinct" the man replied. "But we come in peace. I just wanted to meet my daughter."

Hearing this I went rigid with shock and I felt Alexander tighten his hold on me.

Everyone gasped and sat there with shocked faces and I couldn't see Xavier's face because his back is facing me.

"How do I believe that you are telling the truth here?" Xavier challenged.

The man just simply folded his shirt and I saw a glimpse of the symbol same as mine and my supposed brother's. The only difference was his symbol was black in colour and stopped on his neck.

"You think I would just let you meet her because you have some same strange symbol which she just got a few hours ago?" Xavier deadpanned.

The man looked almost angry by Xavier's interrogation and I think he was about to say something when my supposed brother stepped in between and took the matter in his own hands.

"Alpha Xavier, forgive us for stepping inside your house and your pack without your permission. With all due respect, just let me see her. I have already met her" he requested.

Xavier turned around after some time asking me silently with his eyes if it was okay and I nodded. I handed Bryce to him and he went to sit beside Mom, seeing Alexander was glued to my side.

Where did the sudden trust in him came from, I had no idea. He must have seen something in him now to fully trust him.

"I'm Luke. I hope you remember me" my supposed brother said in a hopeful voice. I stood up and so did Alexander not letting go of me.

"Yes, I do" I said, my voice coming out scratchy and low.

I stood there timidly, not looking anyone in the eye afraid of my own reaction if I saw the emotions in their eyes.

If I am to be correct, the man standing in front is my biological father and the woman is my biological mother.

Before Luke could say anything more, the woman suddenly engulfed me in a hug crying her eyes out.

I didn't know what to do so I just stood there, my hands still by my side. She didn't have any symbol on her body.

The lady started sobbing and then, I slowly just patted her back. Everyone in the room was silent.

"Mom, it's okay. You have seen her now" Luke rubbed her back.

She looked at me with teary eyes and said "I'm so so so sorry we had to give you up. I hope you give us a chance to explain us even though we don't deserve it. You are more beautiful than I imagined you to look like" she ran her hand in my hair lovingly "I'm your mother Ashley and this is your father Michael" she smiled tearfully nodding at her husband.