// peter knows spider-man // pt.2

word count: 2399 
"Cut the crap, Peter."

Y/N sat in the backseat of Peter's aunt's old car with Ned, who she had grown to refer to as Aunt May. She wore her usual-black skinny jeans and a red plaid shirt over a white tank top. Her red sneakers were definitely worn out, but Y/N didn't find Liz's party as something to dress formally and in her best clothes. Y/N kept her H/C locks down, also not bothered to do anything impressive to it.

May stopped midway on the road in front of Liz's incredible house. It was modernly constructed, with loads of windows in the walls. It was huge. Y/N gawked at the sight, however, wasn't very surprised. It was Liz Allan, of course her home was this big and amazing.

"House party in the suburbs! Awh, I remember these... kind of jealous!" Aunt May gushed, staring at the house.

Ned was a bit giddy-Y/N figured it was because he was sitting in the same car as May, who was really attractive. She swore that if he would get any more excited, his hat would fall off his head. It was disturbing, to say the least, but Peter thought nothing of it as he continued to stare at the building, his expression unreadable.

"It'll be a night to remember," Ned replied, grinning at her as Y/N slapped his arm.

May chuckled, smiling back and turning to gaze at her nephew's best friend. "Ned, some hats wear men; you wear that hat."

He rocked his head side-to-side happily. "Yeah, it gives me confidence."

Y/N let out a laugh, grabbing Peter's attention. "Oh and my dear Y/N, you look beautiful as you always do," Aunt May complimented as Y/N's cheeks heated up.

"Awh, thanks, Aunt May. You look younger each day," she said, May touching her own face, flattered.

Peter turned to his aunt, alarmed. They all stared at him, confused. "This is a mistake. Let's just go home," he told May. Y/N sat up, now concerned.

Well, it wasn't a very different feeling than something she'd usually feel. Y/N was always concerned for Peter. After school, he'd always disappear without saying goodbye. During the night, he'd never answer his phone. Y/N would always ask him what was up, and his excuse was the Stark Internship every time. The next day at school, Peter would show up with a black eye or some sort of cut on his face. He was always tired. It broke her to see him like that but figured it was of Flash's wrongdoings.

"Oh, Peter. I know-I know, it's really hard trying to fit in with all your changes your body is going through. It's flowering now," Aunt May cooed as Peter furrowed his eyebrows and clenched his jaw, nodding along in amusement.

Y/N burst out in laughter, causing Peter to go red. "Y-Your ch-changes, oh my God," she stammered through her giggles, clutching her sides.

Aunt May turned to the both of them in the back. "He is so stressed out lately," she began, grinning as he let his head fall back onto the head restraint.

"What helps with stress is going to a party, so you should go to the party," Ned advised, smirking deviously as Y/N agreed with May, unbuckling her seatbelt as Peter did.

"Yeah, let's do it, yeah. I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go."

Peter almost jumped out of the car with Ned and Y/N at his tail. May called out, "Peter!" he put his head back through the door, "Have fun, okay?"

"I will."

With that, Peter closed the door and she was off. Ned was stood up the walkway, waving at the car. "Bye, May!" Y/N joined him, "See you!"