Chapter 4

Ivory walks into work for the first time since she was told about her new job, just as she's about to walk into the studio she usually uses she hears someone call out her name.

"Ms. Moore, I was told to tell you to go to the auditorium. Mr. Roberts what to make an announcement before work this morning." Lidia, Mr. Roberts assistant says.

"Thank you, Lidia." Ivory says as she changes directions. When she walks into the auditorium she sees a few of the models already there, Harry being one.

Harry looks up as soon as he hears the doors of the auditorium open, when he sees Ivory walk in he smiles and waves her down to where he's sitting. Once she's sitting next to him, he realizes for the first time how tiny she is, why he didn't notice this the other night, at the party, when he spent most the night with her he'll never know. "Hey. You have any idea why we were asked to come in here?" He asks.

"Nope, I just got here. I was about to go into my usual studio when I was sent here." Ivory says, when the door opens and several other of the models walk in with Mr. Roberts behind them.

Mr. Roberts walks up onto the stage and looks around, he sees most of his people are here, a few are late, the ones he's been told are always late and trouble makers. Holding his hand up, room falls quiet. "Okay, now that I see most of you are here, I'll tell you why I asked you to come to this room." He says, just the door opens and DeeDee and a few of her friends walk in. "You're late."

DeeDee shrugs. "My boyfriend didn't pick me up." She snaps as she sits down next to Harry.

Harry snorts. "Her ex-boyfriend broke up with her last week and she refuses to let it go and move on." He says making a few of the people in the room laugh.

"Whatever the reason, don't let it happen again." Mr. Roberts snaps. "Okay, as I was saying. The reason I wanted all of you in here is because I have just concreted the contract for a two year world tour for four of my top male models and four female models to travel around the world, modeling the best designer's clothes from each country we're in. I'll also be taking my own photographer and makeup artist." He says as he pulls out a piece of paper. "When I call your name please join me on the stage. Harry Styles, son, you'll be my main male model on this venture. Congratulations.

"Thank you." Harry says as he stands up, smiling at Ivory when she squeezes his hand.

"Jason, Tony, and Marcus." Mr. Roberts finishes naming the guys. "Now Louise Teasdale, I would love for you to head up the makeup department, I'll let you choose your crew. Only two."

"Yes, sir. Thank you." Lou says winking at Harry, being the one who does his makeup.

"Ivory Moore, I'd like for you to be lead photographer. Same as Lou, pick two people to help you out." Mr. Roberts says as Ivory makes her way to the stage.

"Yes sir." Ivory says as she slaps Harry's hand as she walks by.

"Okay as for our female models traveling with these people, I had to think long and hard about this." Mr. Roberts says as he looks at the remaining people. "I have four girls to every one guy here, every one of you are damn good." He says when he sees DeeDee smirk. "But, it's been brought to my attention some of you aren't so nice, to each other, the assistants, the wardrobe designers and photographers. With that being said, that made my decision of the four girls going with this group a bit easier. So will Kasey, Asia, Halsey and Simone join everyone else on the stage."

"What? Is this some fucking joke?" DeeDee snaps. "I've been working here longer than half those ugly, fat assed bitches. I should be going, besides, it's not right to separate me from my boyfriend of two years." DeeDee says, stomping her foot.

Harry and Ivory roll their eyes and snort at the same time causing everyone around them to chuckle, even Mr. Roberts. "And that's exactly the reason you, my dear, aren't going. You are to immature and just down right to mean for a job like this. I want my best people representing me and my company, and I believe I picked those. Now you either take your tantrum outside and do not take it out on my assistant or find a different modeling agency. I can assure you I can care less, and neither can my husband Frank." Mr. Roberts says, he then turns and looks at the people behind him. "I know when I talked to a few of you a couple of weeks ago I told you you'd have time to prepare. Well I lied. Go home and pack, we're leaving tomorrow afternoon. Ladies we need to know who you'll be pick as your helpers."

Ivory looks at the people she's been working with for the past two years. "Jay and Summer." She says, naming the only two who she got along with.

"I'm taking Lottie and Gemma." Lou says winking at Harry again. "I'm wouldn't dare split these siblings up now."

Ivory looks over at Harry just as he drops his arm around a beautiful girl with light purple hair. "Gem, Ivory, Ivy, my older sister Gemma." Harry says.

"Nice to meet you." Ivory says.

"Same. Look I have run, I need to pack and take roxy to mom's." Gemmasays as she jumps off the stage.

"That's her dog." Harry laughs as he helps Ivory off the stage. "You drive, or need a ride?"

"Gail has my car, she's moving in with Louis. I need a ride." Ivory says.

"Right, she's taking over my share of the rent. I'll pick you up tomorrow if you want me to." Harry offers.

"Makes since, we're going to the same place. I'll just call Gail, tell her to keep my car." Ivory says.

"Okay, call if you need me before that. See you in the morning." Harry says, waving as he backs out of her driveway.