Chapter 10

The next morning, the four of them, Gemma going along to help with Harry and Andy's makeup, are on their way to the photo shoot. When the car pulls up to this huge mansion, they all just look at each other.
"Sissy, are we supposed to be here?" Andy whispers.

"I'm sure we are bubby, this is where we were brought." Ivory says. "Just don't leave my, or Harry's side."

"I won't, I'd get lost." Andy says causing them to smile.

"Morning, everyone. My name is Pedro. I own this fine establishment, and it's my greatest honor having you take your photos in my home. Please, come in. Your changing room in over there, makeup there and I'm assuming you will pick wherever you want to take the pictures. You have free reign of my home." Pedro throws his arms open wide.

"Thank you Pedro." Ivory says, stepping forward shaking his hand. "I'm Ivory, this is Lou and her assistant Gemma. Harry Styles our star male model and my brother, Andy."

"Ah yes, the birthday boy, here for the special edition of our magazine." Pedro says, shaking everyone's hand, even Andy's. "Welcome."

"As for where I'll be taking the photos? I need to see what type of outfits Harry and Andy will be wearing first." Ivory says.

"In that case, come on bud. Let's get this show on the road." Harry says grabbing Andy's hand, leading him to the room he was told had their wardrobe is in.

After a tears are shed at how amazing her brother looks and is being treated, Ivory gets to doing her job as it should be done. "Andy, you and Harry put your backs together, if we have to we'll find you something to stand on to make you as tall as him." She says.

"I'll just squat down." Harry says as he and Andy do as she asks.

Looking through her camera lens, Ivory smiles. "Oh wow this is going to look so good." She says as she clicks off several shots. "Okay, get changed. This is the last outfit right?"

"Yep, it's the leather." Harry says.

"Leather?" Ivory asks spinning toward Pedro, who's been watching the whole time. "You have a motorcycle or a convertible?"

"I have both." Pedro smiles. "You my dear are very good with what you do, you ever decide to quit working for Dave, give me a call. My wife would hire you in a second." He says handing her his business card.

Ivory sticks it in her back pocket to add to all the others she's collected since starting this job. She then turns and sees Harry and Andy walking her way. "Oh wow, Chewbacca if I'd known you look this great in leather, I would have asked the designers to add it ages ago." Ivory giggles.

"Very funny Ewok, now let's get these pictures taken." Harry laughs. "I'll bet Andy is as uncomfortable as I am in this stiff shit."

"Sissy, my legs won't bend." Andy giggles, causing everyone to laugh.

"Okay. If Pedro will lead the way, take us to the items I requested, we'll get this done and head back to the hotel for some lunch." Ivory says. An hour later Ivory is finally done taking some of the best pictures she thinks she's ever taken. While Harry and Andy are changing, she's scanning through her SD card, Lou, Gemma and Pedro looking over her shoulders at the images she got.

"Oh wow. You'll have to make a copy of that one for me." Gemma says. "Andy look so much like Adam there."

"Done." Ivory says, kissing her cheek, knowing Harry heard and saw everything. "You two ready? Dave just called. Guess who just got a job and gets to stay with us?" Ivory says looking at Andy.

"Me?" Andy asks. "Really?"

"Yep, as long as Harry and Jason agree to train you." Ivory says.

"I'll do it." Harry says. "Even if Jason doesn't, which I'm sure he will. Andy can even share my room when the reservations aren't fucked up." Harry laughs.

"In that case we need to be getting back. Pedro it's been a pleasure. Thank you for allowing us into your home." Ivory says, hugging the older man. "You will remain a friend forever."

"Oh you are a dear. All of you, and next time you are in the area, come see me and my wife, you are more than welcome here at any time." Pedro says, hugging everyone.

Once everyone is in the car and on the way back to the hotel, Gemma looks over her shoulder, back at the home they just left. "Just goes to show you can never judge a man by the way he acts. I thought Pedro was gay." She laughs. "Then he says wife, I about died."

"I was the same way the first time he mentioned his wife to me." Ivory chuckles. "He showed me her picture, she's gorgeous." She says as she smooths Andy's hair off his forehead, him falling asleep pretty much right away.