Chapter 16

Three Days Later

Standing in front of the full length mirror, Ivory can't believe the image looking back at her is actually her. The wedding dress she picked is a mixture of old and new, but it works for her, the old fashion style bodice fit her like a second skin, hugging her waist, showing how tiny she is. The skirt also hugs her hip to about mid-thigh, then it flair out making it easier for her to walk, with a three foot train. Not wanting to deal with anything in her field of view, Ivory went with a simple but elegant tiara and left her long hair hanging down her back and to her knees.
Lou did an amazing job with her makeup, as she always does. Now all she has to do is wait for Robin to come tell her it's time.

Harry looks in the mirror, he can't believe he's about to marry the girl he loves. One he didn't even know he worked with six months ago, but now can't dream living without. The moment he laid eyes on Ivory, at that party, he knew she was special. Later when telling her about Adam, and she shows him the picture of her and Andy, he knew then he wanted to get to know her better. Them going on this two year photo shoot together was a dream come true, and he almost fucked it up.
Seeing Louis walk in the room, Harry knew it was time. Turning, he walks out of the room so he can marry the girl he loves.

Hearing the light knock on the door, Ivory knew it was time. Opening the door, she smiles at Robin and takes his arm, then walks down the hallway to marry the man she loves.
Standing at the double doors leading to the atrium, Ivory takes a deep breath as she waits for them to open. "Don't worry, you look absolutely gorgeous." Robin whispers. "You'll have Harry in tears before we reach his side."

"I'm not worried, they're just taking to long." Ivory whispers with a smile. Just then the doors swing open and she and Robin take their first steps into the room.

Harry is standing at the opposite end of the double doors, glancing around he sees several of the models he's worked with in the past. Looking back at the doors he sees Liam and Niall just standing there doing nothing, bouncing on the balls of his feet, he's thinking about running and opening the damn door himself.
"Harry, stand still, that won't make things go quicker." Louis whispers.

"Me kicking their asses will." Harry whispers back. "They're doing this on purpose." He says as the doors are finally thrown open. What Harry sees causes instant tears to come to his eyes, and the closer Ivory gets them more they gather causing them to finally roll down his cheeks.

The closer Ivory gets to Harry the happier she's is someone created waterproof makeup, because by the time she reaches his side she's almost sobbing. When Robin places her hand in Harry's, he reaches up with his other and wipes the tears off her cheeks. They then turn and look at the preacher.
.................

DeeDee walks up to the door of her former agency and reaches for the door. When she finds it locked she looks at the time, seeing it's only ten am, she wonders what's going on. Mr. Roberts would never shut this place down unless it's an emergency.
Not giving up, DeeDee makes her way to one of the side doors, she needs her job back if she has any chance at all of attracting Harry's attention. Not only that but she needs the money to afford the drugs she's using to keep her so thin. Trying the side door, she smiles when it opens, walking in she looks around. When she hears music coming from the, barely used, atrium DeeDee heads in that direction. What she sees when she gets there confuses her at first. Harry and Ivory are in the middle of the room, arms around each other, dancing. Harry in a tux, Ivory a wedding dress, then she figures it's a last minute photo shoot, but she's not sure why they're using Ivory.
"Isn't this cute? Looks like the midget gets to find out what it's like to be on the other side of the camera for once." DeeDee laughs as she walks into the room. "Seriously Dave, couldn't you have found a better model for Harry to be paired up with for this photo shoot?"

Harry wraps his arms around Ivory, mainly to hold her back, he didn't want her to ruin her dress trying to kick DeeDee's ass. Before Harry could say anything Frank steps up and speaks, surprising several people there. "I'm not sure why you're here, you were told to never return. And this is no photo shoot, this is a celebration. These two amazing people just got married."

DeeDee's eyes dart back to Harry and Ivory, when she sees the engagement ring on her hand then the matching wedding bands she looks up at Harry. "You didn't."

"I did, and I'll do it again every week for the rest of my life just to show Ewok how much I love her." Harry says, kissing Ivory's neck.

Ivory threads her fingers with Harry's, that's resting on her stomach. "Chewbacca, you don't have to do that. I already know how much you love me, just as you know how much I love you." She says.

DeeDee laughs. "This won't last, she's got an idiot in her family." She says, pointing at Andy, who's standing beside Anne, causing everyone to gasp. "What are you going to do if she gives birth to one of those?"

Harry takes a deep breath and let's it out slowly. "I'm going to love any child my wife gives me, no matter what, just like I did my baby brother, Adam and now my amazing brother brother Andy." Harry says, with tears in his voice.

Ivory spins around and pulls his head down so she can whisper in his ear, Harry smiles and hugs her to him. "God I love you so much." He sobs.