Chapter 14

The day for Ivory, Andy and Harry to leave, so they can go to her grandmother's, was a day filled with tears. Andy didn't want to leave his new family, but knew he needed to visit his Memaw.

"Andy, you'll see them again, I promise." Ivory says as they load their luggage into the car. "And when we go to my house, to spend the rest of our time off with our friends, Gemma will be there." She says.

"That's right, not only that, but dad has some vacation time coming up." Harry says as the car backs out of the driveway. "Dave has said it's okay if they visit us on our photo shoots. So we'll be seeing them again soon."

"I know." Andy says. "I'm just going to miss them. We have your wedding to, I'll see them then to right."

Harry grins, making his dimples crease his cheeks. "Absolutely. We need to plan for that. I want Ewok as my wife as soon as possible." He says.

After spending a nice quiet Christmas with Ivory's grandma, Harry finds himself packing his bags again. This time to go to where he considers home now, when they get there, they're met by Louis and Gail since Harry's car is at Louis' in storage.
"Man you're a sight for sore eyes." Louis says, giving Harry a hug. "Missed you dude."

"Yeah, missed you too. Hey Gail." Harry smiles, hugging her when she done hugging Ivory and Andy. "Man I'm beat, Ewok you ready to get Andy home?" He asks as he grabs her hand.

Louis and Gail look at each other confused. Harry and Ivory neither one, told them about how close they've gotten and with them just getting engaged, haven't had time to tell about that.

"Are we getting food or cooking? If we're going to cook we need to stop and get your car then go to the grocery store. So make a wise decision Chewbacca." Ivory says.

Harry chuckles, kisses Ivory's hand. "We'll stop for food, if Louis doesn't mind, I'll get my car tomorrow."

Gail notices Ivory's ring when Harry kisses her hand. "Oh my God. You're engaged? When did this happen?" She asks as they make their way toward the exit, not seeing DeeDee behind them.

"Last week, we wanted to tell you in person." Harry grins.

Gail pulls her best friend into another hug. "I'm so happy for you both."

"They're lying." DeeDee laughs as she walks up. "Why do you think I arrive home at the same time? Harry has been seeing me behind her back the whole time he's been gone." She says.

Ivory looks at DeeDee and starts laughing. "You seriously think I'm going to believe that? DeeDee, Harry and I have been working together day and night since we left here. We've even been sharing hotel rooms, I think I'd know if he's been sneaking around the photo shoot seeing someone who isn't supposed to be there. The one time you were there Dave and his husband kicked you out." Ivory says.

"Honey, there was Christmas." DeeDee snaps.

Harry chuckles. "And we spent that with my family and Ewok's grandma. Nice try though. Come on babe, Andy looks like he's ready to fall asleep. Let's get him home." Harry says, grabbing Andy's hand.

"I am tired." Andy says as he lays his head on Harry's shoulder.

"God, what an idiot." DeeDee snaps.

Ivory drops Harry's hand, spins around and grabs DeeDee so quick she doesn't have time to react. Pinning the, now frightened, girl to the nearest wall, Ivory gets on the tips of her toes. "I ever hear you say something like that again, I don't care if you're referring to my brother or someone else, I'm going to kick your ass so hard you won't be able to fuck anyone for a month of Sundays. You're disgusting." Ivory snaps, almost in tears.

Harry wraps his arms around  Ivory about the time everyone around them start clapping. "Come on Ewok, she's not worth the effort."

When Ivory turns and sees the crowd behind her, she smiles, takes a bow and grabs Harry's hand and pulls him out of the airport. "Holy shit, why didn't you stop me." She giggles.

"Me?" Harry laughs as Louis starts the car. "As quick as you moved, there was no way I could."

"Sissy gets like that when people are mean to me." Andy says with a yawn.

Harry pats Andy's leg. "Take a nap, bubby. We'll wake you when we get home."

"M'kay." Andy mumbles as his eyes fall close and his head hits Harry's shoulder.

An hour later Harry wakes Andy while Ivory unlocks the door, and since Harry's only been in her kitchen, while Louis and Gail is get the food ready, they're showing Andy to his room and Ivory is showing Harry theirs. By the time they got back down stairs Liam and Niall are there. So they all sit down to eat and discuss what they're going to do for the next week.