Chapter 7

After landing, Gemma, Lottie, who Ivory found out is Louis' younger sister, along with her assistants took the other models to the hotel so they could check in. Gemma told Harry, Ivory and Lou she'll make sure their bags are in their room for them. With that being said, Lou grabs her makeup case, Ivory grabbing the case holding her best cameras. When they get to the first location, Harry is taken into a room so he can try on several of the suits, when everyone there realizes everything there is going to fit him and no matter what, look good on him due to his coloring, they're loaded up and taken to the second location. Once there Lou gets to work, while she's doing Harry's makeup, Ivory is setting up her equipment.
Harry is so good at his job, and listening to instructions, the estimated six hour shoot is cut to four hours. By the time the three of them got to the hotel where to the other were, they were worn out. When they step off the elevator to go to their rooms Gemma is standing there waiting.

Harry's head drops and he puts one hand on Ivory's shoulder. "What? I know that look, and it's alway bad news."

Gemma shrugs. "I guess that depends on how you look at it. Roberts didn't block off enough rooms, we have to share, some rooms have three people in them. Me, Lottie and Lou will be sharing one because we all do the same job." Gemma says.

"So you're saying I have to share with one of the other male models." Harry says.

"Nooo. Come to find out couple of them are dating the girls with us, they're sharing." Gemma says as she hands him his key card, then Ivory the other. "Sorry but you two have to share a room."

Ivory looks at the key card in her hand, then shrugs. "Whatever, I'm beat. All I want is shower and sleep. I don't care if I have to share my bed with Chewbacca or not. I'm sure he doesn't bite." She says as she slowly walks toward the door with the same number written on the key.

Harry shakes his head and follows Ivory. Just as he steps through the door he feels his phone vibrate, looking down at it he sees DeeDee's name. Rejecting the call, Harry walks over to his bags and pulls out some comfortable clothes to sleep in, he didn't think his bed partner would appreciate him sleeping the way he usually does.
"Pick whichever side of the bed you want, it doesn't matter to me." Harry says. "Be out in a jiffy."

"Want me to wait for you before calling Andy?" Ivory asks.

Harry looks over his shoulder. "Will you?" At her nod, he smiles and nods. "I'll hurry, thanks." Minutes later Harry walks out of the bathroom, gets into bed beside Ivory and nods.

Ivory lays her head on Harry's shoulder, picks up her phone and video calls her brother. "Hey sissy, hey Harry. You didn't lie." Andy says.

"Nope, I even have your number, Ivy gave to me." Harry says as he leans his head against hers.

"Are you two in bed?" Andy asks.

"Yes bubby, we've had a long day. We just got back from work." Ivory says. "We wanted to call you before we went sleep."

"Okay, sissy make sure you remember to take pictures of where you're at and send them to me, if you can get some with Harry in them and you to." Andy says.

"If your sister will trust me with her camera, and we have some time off, I'll take some pictures of her for you." Harry offers the grinning boy.

Andy claps. "Okay, I'll let you get some sleep now. Sissy looks like she about to fall asleep." Andy giggles. "Oh, and Harry, she likes cuddles. We do all the time when she comes home."

"Good to know, thanks bud." Harry says. "Talk again soon Andy. Say goodbye babe."

"Good night bubby, love you." Ivory mumbles as she turns, throwing her arm across Harry's waist.

"Good night Harry." Andy whispers. "Take care of my sissy, I love her."

"I will Andy, now I have to get some sleep and cuddle sissy." Harry winks. "Call you when we can." He says before hanging up, he then turns slightly, covers them up with a light sheet, then wraps both arms around the tiny girl beside him and falls into one of the most restful sleeps he's had in a long time.