Chapter 8

Three Months Later

Ivory slams the door to the room they're using to get their equipment ready. Everything has been going so great then suddenly, for unknown reasons, Harry decides he doesn't want to listen to anyone, not even his sister. It's like all of a sudden, the fact that all these private shoots, have gone to his head, and he thinks he's better than everyone else. Harry has even quit calling Andy, saying he doesn't have time for him. Which Andy heard and started crying. Hearing yelling outside the door, Ivory opens it back up to see Harry and Gemma.

"I don't get you." Gemma yells. "You've never acted this way before Harry, and you've been doing this for years. Why now? What's changed other than you being in the spotlight?"

"DeeDee told me none of you would understand how important I am now." Harry laughs.

"Oh God, really? DeeDee? That's who you've been talking to? Not Louis, or Liam and Niall like you told me?" Ivory asks as she steps out of the room. "So DeeDee got her hooks in you again, and you refuse to see she's feeding you all this shit just to get you to trust her, invite her here, when there are these in every fucking magazine at all the news stands." Ivory says, throwing several magazines at Harry with pictures of DeeDee with several different guys, in different countries, over the past few weeks. "You hurt my Andy for that, and for that, I'm not sure I'll ever forgive you." Ivory says as she turns and walks off.

Harry looks down at the magazines now lying on the ground, when he sees the pictures of DeeDee with a different guy in every picture, in what looks to a different location, when she's sworn to him she's been working so much she hasn't had time to even hang out with her friends. He doesn't know why he believed her, listened to anything she said after weeks of ignoring her calls. Now he's hurt an amazing girl and her equally amazing brother and Harry has no idea how to fix this.
Not looking at Gemma, Harry turns and walks off joining the other models, surprising them, because this is something he hasn't done in while either.

Ivory grabs her camera, she then turns to see everyone waiting on her, even Harry. "Get in your places. Kasey in need you and Harry in the back, I want the rest of you to surround them in various different heights." She says as everyone does as she says, and she climbs onto her platform. After taking several pictures, Ivory jump down and calls out. "Thanks, take a break."

"About fucking time." DeeDee snaps. "If you could do you job properly that wouldn't have taken so long."

Ivory shakes her head. "I'm so over this." She says with tears in her eyes. She turns and looks at Lou, who happens to be standing next to Harry. "I've had to put up with her bullying for two fucking years while making her famous. Either she leaves or I quit." Ivory says as the first few tears roll down her cheek.

"Thank God. Maybe Mr. Roberts will get a decent photographer in here now." DeeDee sneers.

"Seriously. Harry, you're just going to stand there and let her talk about Ivy like that?" Lottie snaps. "You're going to let her leave? Knowing damn well she's the best photographer we've ever had."

Harry looks around, when he sees the looks on everyone's face he shakes his head. He then remembers the pictures in the magazines, how DeeDee has been lying to him. "Get her out of my sight, I hate liars and cheats and she's done both." Harry says as he walks off, hoping to find Ivory only to see her walking in his direction with Mr. Roberts and his husband with her.

"Afternoon, looks like you all are surprised to see us." Mr. Roberts says with a grin. "We had some time on our hands, our son Will, is running the agency for us, so we thought we'd take a vacation. And thought we'd check up on you guys." He says, turning to look at DeeDee. "What may I ask are you doing here? You were fired, you're not allowed anywhere near my employees." Mr. Roberts snaps, shocking Harry and everyone else there.

"You can't keep me from my boyfriend." DeeDee snaps.

"Yes I can, this is my company. I make the rules, if I don't want anyone on the set of a photo shoot unless they're a part of the crew, then my lead people are allowed to call security. I don't give a flying fuck if you are dating my head model and ever male with a dick larger than pencil lead, which seems to be the case." Mr. Roberts snaps. "Now leave, you can play house with your playmate when he's off the clock, and I hear you bad mouth my Ivy, you'll never work in this industry again."

Harry speaks up then. "With all due respect, I never invited her here. And we're not dating, I may have been talking to her on the phone, like an idiot, but she's not my girlfriend. I don't know how she found out where we're at I never told her." Harry says.

Mr. Roberts husband speaks for the first time. "It doesn't matter, if she's here uninvited then Scott and Paul has every right to escort her back to airport, now weather she leaves is her choice. She's not allowed around any of you, she lost that right when she tried to drug our son and make him sleep with her for a spot on this trip." Frank says. "She's lucky we just fired her, not pressing charges." He says, nodding toward security, making sure DeeDee is removed.