Chapter 11

Ivory sits down next to Harry at a table in a small restaurant not far from where they're about to do, what seems like, their hundredth photo shoot. Not realizing what she's doing she picks up Harry's water and takes a sip while she watches Jason and Halsey with Andy.

"If you like this one better I'll let you wear it." Jason says.

Andy frowns. "But it was brought for you Jason, I can't take your clothes, that's not nice." He says.

"Andy we wear the same size, I don't mind switching with you." Jason explains. "Besides, your outfit will look better on me and match Halsey's and that one matches Harry's more." He says.

"Let me see." Harry says, pushing his plate out of the way so he can lean across the table. When he sees what Jason is talking about, he nods. "I agree, Andy look." Harry says flipping through the layout until he gets to what his outfit looks like. "We'll match better if you wear the one sent for Jason. I'll bet no one will even notice the switch."

Andy looks up. "Sissy, do you think it'll be okay? Dave said you're the boss when he's not here."

"I think it's a great idea. And if Harry and Jason agree then I don't see why it should matter." Ivory says.

Lou kisses to top of Andy's head as she sits down next to him. "I agree with Ewok, you and Harry have always matched why stop now."

"Okay, I'll trade with you Jason." Andy says with a huge grin.

"Thank bud, you're a gem." Jason says, giving Andy a one arm hug. "So what are your plans for Christmas break, we only get two weeks?"

Harry shrugs. "Gemma, Andy, Ewok and I are going to my parents for a few days, then we're going to her grandmother place, after that we're going to spend the rest of the time at her place with friends we went to college with." He says.

"What are you guys doing?" Ivory asks as she hand Harry his water back.

"We're splitting our time between our families." Halsey says, as she nods at Andy, giving him permission to eat her bacon.

"Well, if everyone is done eating, we need to head out." Lou says as she stands up. "We get this photo shoot done we can put these plans in action. And we can all go home." That being said got everyone up and moving out the door. Everyone is tired and ready for a break, even if it is only for two weeks.
....................

Ivory is nervous about meeting the rest of Harry's family, she's not even sure why he asked her and Andy to spend this time of year with them. If they were dating she could understand the the invite, but they're not. As far as she knows they're just good friends who happens to sleep together on occasion, they've never even kissed each other unless you count the time he kissed her cheek one night when they got drunk during a party in one of the other models rooms. Harry spends more time with Andy than he does her, most days due to him helping him during the photo shoots, maybe she should have politely refused his invite and just took Andy home.

Harry glances over at Ivory as the plane lands in his hometown. He couldn't tell if she's nervous or if she regrets accepting his invite to spend Christmas with him and his family. She's been so quiet during the whole flight, only speaking when spoken to, he's not sure what's going on with her. He'll find out though, as soon as he gets the chance.

"Gemma, are you sure your mom is going to like me? Most people don't." Andy says as they walk toward the luggage claim.

"Oh Andy, my mom is going to love you. I promise." Gemma says, wrapping her arm around his waist.

Harry steps up beside Ivory. "Is that why you're so quiet? Worried about Andy? Or is something else bothering you?" He whispers.

"No, you told me about Adam. I'm not worried about Andy at all." Ivory whispers.

"Then what's wrong?" Harry asks as he grabs both his and her bags.

Ivory shrugs. "I'm not sure I understand why we're here. You spend just as much time with Jason and Halsey, why didn't you invite them, or any of the other models you hang out with every day?" She asks, keeping her voice down, not wanting Andy to hear her.

Harry frowns, grabs her arm, pulling her to a stop, letting Gemma and Andy walk on ahead. "Because they're not you." Harry says, looking her in the eyes. "I don't want to spend Christmas with anyone but you, Ivory." He says. "You're the one I care about, the one I'm falling in love with, the one I want to get to know. I'm hoping you feel the same, that is why you agreed to come along isn't it?" Harry asks.

Ivory is shocked at what Harry just said. He never let on, that she could tell, that he liked her more than a friend. "It is, but I didn't know that's how you felt." She whispers.

Harry grins as he hugs her to him. "God, how can I not fall in love with you. You're perfect for me in every way possible. Now can we go? I want to kiss you and I don't want to do it in a crowded airport." Harry says.

"Lead the way Chewbacca." Ivory says, wrapping her arm around his waist, sticking her hand in his back pocket.

"Careful there Ewok, we're still in public." Harry chuckles as he leads her toward the waiting car.

"Oh I know. And Harry, I love you too." Ivory whispers right before she crawls into the car.

Harry grins and gets in and sits beside her. This is going to be the best Christmas ever.