Chapter 12

As soon as the car they're in pulls into the driveway of a beautiful two story home, a beautiful older version of Gemma steps out onto the front porch.

"Ooh, she's so pretty." Andy says as the car stops.

"Come on Andy, I'll introduce you to our mom." Gemma says as she opens the door herself. Gemma runs up and gives her mom a big hug. "Mom, this is Andy, he's one the new models recently hired. Andy this beautiful lady is my mom Anne."

Anne's eyes fill with tears at how much Andy reminds her of Adam, pulling the boy into a hugs, she sighs. "It's so nice to finally meet you. Gem and Harry has told me so much about you." She says, kissing his cheek.

"Thank you, it's nice to meet you too." Andy says, hugging Anne back.

Anne then looks toward Harry and the tiny girl walking beside him. "Hi mom." Harry says, giving her a hug. "This is Ivory, Andy's sister and my girlfriend."

"Oh, it's so nice to meet you also dear." Anne grins, hugging Ivory also. "Do you work with the agency also or you just traveling along with your brother and Harry?"

"I'm the photographer. Chewbacca and I went to the same college." Ivory says, not realizing she used his nickname.

Anne frowns. "Wait, Harry wasn't you dating that mean, nasty model? What was her name Dee? Or something?" Anne asks.

"I was, we broke up a week before graduation." Harry says as they move on into the livingroom.

"Not that she didn't try to get him back on a few occasion." Gemma laughs.

"Doesn't matter now, I have my perfect girl here." Harry says as he threads his fingers through Ivory's. "Now, I'm going to take our bags up to our room and show Andy to his. Are we eating in or going out?" He asks as he stands up, pulling Ivory with him. "Ewok didn't eat on the plane, I'm sure she's getting hungry by now."

"Out, we're meeting Robin at work, he has the private dining room ready for us." Anne says.

"Great, we'll be down after we change. Andy, do you want me to help you pick out something to wear?" Harry asks.

"No, I can do that. Thank you." Andy says as he picks up his bags to follow Harry up the steps.

Twenty minutes later Ivory and Harry step out of their room to see Andy walking out of his, Ivory smiles when she sees her brother. "Bubby, you look fantastic." She says, giving him a hug.

"I learned, Chewbacca and Jason taught me how to put outfits together." Andy says with a huge smile on his face.

"You look great bud." Harry says. "You ready to go?"

"Yep, I'm hungry." Andy says as they all walk down the stairs.

"Oh, you three look absolutely amazing." Anne says as she threads her arm through one of Andy's. "I called Robin, told him we'd be on our way soon, Gemma told him some of the favorite food she's seen you two eat over the past several months, so everything should be about done when we get there." She says as she's leading them all out the door. "And don't worry, Harry has been eating his dad's food all his life, it's very healthy for a model's waist line." She laughs.

"See Andy, told you mom would love you, you had nothing to worry about." Gemma laughs as they watch Anne tuck Andy into the front seat next to her, she even buckles his seat belt for him.

"I like her to Gem." Andy giggles as Anne kisses his cheek.

Once at the restaurant and and seated they are all talking quietly when a voice rings out startling them all. "Harry baby, I can't believe you're home and didn't even think to call me. Is that any way to treat your fiance?" A pretty lady says as she walks toward the table, drawing everyone's attention.

Harry rolls his eyes as his mom stands up looking more pissed than he's ever seen her. Ivory just sits there not doing anything, waiting to see how this is going to play out. If this is who she thinks it is, Harry has told her about this lady, and she's as bad as DeeDee.
"Rachel, how's Derek?" Harry asks. "You two get that divorce yet? I mean you married him, what, two days after we graduated high school while the whole time you were "dating" me, telling me we'd go to college together." Harry says loud enough for everyone in the restaurant to hear him.

"Oh come on." Rachel sneers as she continues to walk closer. "The only reason I married Derek is because his parents are rich, owns the recording studio you were trying to get a record deal with. If you'd had stuck around I'd have helped." She says, looking at everyone sitting at the table with him. "You wouldn't be stuck doing whatever it is you are now, having to hang out with girls not worth your time and idiots."

Ivory slowly stands up when she says that, Andy's head drops, tears coming to his eyes. "Don't." Harry says, standing next to Ivory, wrapping his arms around her.

"I thought I'd find you here." Derek says walking up behind his wife. "When I saw the news article you've been trying to hide, saying that Harry was coming home, I knew you'd come here looking for him." He laughs. "You don't think I haven't heard all those late night conversations you've been having with your friends, telling them you wished you'd waited, hadn't married me. That you had no clue Harry was going to be this famous model. Well guess what Rach, the divorce papers have been filed. And you may not remember, but in your rush to marry me, you signed a pre-nup, you get nothing of mine." Derek laughs. "And from what I can see, Harry is in a committed relationship with a beautiful lady, so you're out of luck there. Welcome home Harry, drop by the studio some time, we'll catch up." Derek says before walking off.