Chapter 6

Ivory is in that weird state of half awake, half asleep. She hears muted voices around her, but she doesn't want to open her eyes and she's not sure where she's at. She goes to move her head but there's a heavy object keeping her from being able to do that, cracking her eyes open slightly, Ivory sees Lou and Gemma sitting across from her, both asleep, looking to her right she sees a very masculine leg and arm, connected to that arm is a hand with several rings on it, rings she recognizes as belonging to Harry.

"Hmm, you awake?" Harry whispers, in a gravely voice that sends chills down Ivory's back.

"I am now." Ivory says, not realizing what her voice is doing to Harry as well. "What time is it?"

Raising his arm, Harry looks at his watch. "Eleven fifteen, we still have another six hours left on here."

"Then shut up and go back to sleep, or learn to whisper better." Gemma chuckles.

"Can't, we have work to do." Harry says as he stands up and stretches. "Ivory needs to brief us on the job I'll be doing when we land, but right now I have to piss." Harry smirks.

"To much information bro." Gemma laughs.

"Unfortunately so do I." Ivory says, standing up. "Lead the way Chewbacca." She chuckles.

Harry throws his head back and laughs hearing that, no one has ever called him that before. "Whatever you say Ewok." Harry counters.

Ivory laughs. "Just go." She says pushing Harry, not seeing the look they're getting from everyone on the plane. When they get back to their seats Ivory pulls out her carry-on and then the folder Mr. Roberts sent her the night before. "Okay, when we land everyone will be taken to the hotel except us. Me, you and Lou are to be picked up and transported to a different location, we're meeting with a guy there who is going to bring in several Gucci suits for Harry to try on. Mr. Roberts already sent him your measurements so they should fit. Once they find the ones they like on you the best we'll then be taken to another location for the photo shoot. This could take up to over six hours.
The others will start tomorrow. They will be taken to the beach in Sydney, everything will be set up there and the photos taken there."

Gemma frowns. "Why is only Harry doing this first assignment?"

Ivory looks at Harry's sister, then around at the other who could hear what's being said. "Other modeling agency's have been trying to steal Harry away from Mr. Roberts for years now, the only way he's been able to keep him is because of him being in college. Now that he's graduated he's afraid Harry's going to jump ship, move on to a better place. Roberts is hoping with this two year gig, and the money Harry will be making, being the main model, he'll stay with his agency." Ivory tell her truthfully.

"How much more money will he be making?" Lou asks.

"I don't know. Only Harry does." Ivory says. "I just know that in every country we land in there will be at least one or two, sometimes more, private modeling jobs for Harry to do. The only people allowed to go is his photographer and makeup artist." She says.

"Wow, baby brother. This could be your big break." Gemma says. "Save the money you earn from all these private shows to make that album you want to do."

Ivory looks up at Harry. "You want to sing?"

Harry shrugs. "Yeah, this was just a means to an end. I just happened to be good at it. My true dream is to some day be on the stage sing my songs to thousands." He says.

Ivory smiles. "Then I'm sure it'll happen." She say, making Harry like her a little more than he already does. When DeeDee found out about this she laughed, telling him he didn't have the voice for a singer, that he needed to stick to modeling. "If your singing voice is as sexy as your speaking voice, you'll have millions of fans." Ivory adds as she pats his leg, unaware what she's doing to him.

"Thank you. In the past, when I told other people I knew or dated, they told me to stick to what I'm doing." Harry says.

"We've established DeeDee is a bitch, that's why she's not here, others have seen it. Don't listen to whatever she's told you Harry. You do whatever is in your heart to try and do." Ivory says. "I'm sure you can do anything if you want to bad enough, and try hard enough."

Gemma and Lou sat quietly during Harry and Ivory's conversation. Gemma deciding right away she really likes this tiny girl, she'll make a good friend and she's perfect for her brother, all she has to do is get Harry to see that. She has a feeling he's going to be stubborn, not want to jump back into the dating scene because of DeeDee. Maybe she can get Lou to help her push those two together.