Chapter 13

Rachel watches as her husband walks out on her, she's not sure if he was telling the truth about the pre-nup or not, but if he is then she'll have nothing unless she can get Harry back. Turning she looks back at him and the tiny, gorgeous girl he's with.
"Don't even try." Harry says as he sits back down, pulling Ivory into his lap. "It won't work, I love Ivory." Harry says, not caring who can hear him. "She's the girl who I'm planning on spending the rest of my life with, so go away and leave us alone."

Rachel snorts. "Really? I don't see a ring, you can't love her that much."

Harry sets Ivory in her own chair. "You know what? You're absolutely right." Harry says standing up. "I was planning on doing this later, but now seems like as good time as any." He says, dropping to one knee beside Ivory, causing Gemma and Anne to gasp. Ivory's eyes widen and she covers her mouth to hold in a sob when she sees Harry holding a beautiful diamond. "I know we still have a lot to learn about one another, but I love you more than I ever thought it possible to love another human being. And even though we spend almost every minute of the day together, it's still not enough for me, I want more time. Ivory Jo Moore, will you marry me?" Harry asks with tears in his eyes.

Ivory slowly reaches out, places one hand on Harry's cheek. "I love you too, yes I'll marry you." She whispers, leaning forward, kissing him softly.

"Thank you." Harry whispers when he breaks off the kiss, he then picks up Ivory's hand and puts the ring on her finger. "Love you." He whispers again as he sits back in his seat.

Andy suddenly starts clapping. "Sissy, does that mean Chewbacca is going to be my brother now?" He asks.

Ivory laughs, stands up and walks around the table, gives her brother a hug. "Yes bubby, Harry will be your brother."

Gemma hugs Andy also. "Andy that mean I'll be your sister and you can call our mom, mom also." She says.

Andy looks at Anne. "Really? I don't have a mom. I have a Memaw, our mom left us a long time ago when she found out I was stupid." Andy says with tears in his eyes.

"Oh bubby, that's not the reason." Ivory says.

"It is, I've heard Memaw say so. But it's okay, I have you." Andy says.

"And us." Harry says, as he hugs the younger guy. "We're family now."

"Andy you can call me mom if you want, I'll be your mom." Anne says, kissing the boys cheek.

Robin sets the food on the table and places his hand on Andy's shoulder. "Looks like you've been adopted son, I'm Robin. Their dad, yours too now. Welcome to the family kids, congratulations son, she's a keeper. Now eat." Robin says as he takes his place beside his wife.
The next few days were the happiest Ivory has ever seen Andy, Anne and Robin treated him as one of their own, never once treating him any different than they were Gemma, Harry and her.
When the day came for their Christmas dinner to be cooked, served and eaten, it ended up being a family affair. Everyone pitched in to help, Anne being the "boss" telling everyone what their job for the day is.

When the food is finally done Anne gives Andy the important job of carrying the beautifully cooked turkey to the table, when Andy sets the platter down he grins. "I did good sissy."

"You did amazing, bubby." Ivory says with tears in her eyes.

Robin claps his hands together. "Okay, if everyone will sit, we'll get this carved up and eat. All these wonderful smells floating through this house has been driving me nuts all day, and I'm starving." He says as he picks up the knife and fork.

"Dad, wait until you taste what sissy made." Andy says as he sits next to Gemma. "She's a good cook."

With that being said, dishes full of food are being passed from person to person, plates being filled. Ivory and Andy sat watching as the other four people, who has never eaten her cooking, try her recipe for the first time.

Harry looks down at the pile of orange goo on his plate, he knew this had to be what Ivory made because he's never seen anything like this before. He didn't want to hurt her feelings by not getting any, but to him it looks disgusting. The only thing that makes it look appetizing is the melted marshmallows on the top, after taking several bites of everything on his plate, skipping that, Harry looks around, he sees that his mom, dad and Gemma has done the same thing, but Andy has eaten all his and is reaching for the spoon to get more. Glancing down at Ivory, he sees she's taken a few bites of her own, with a shrug, Harry picks up some of the mysterious goo on his fork, he slowly places the small bite in his mouth. When the flavor hits his tongue his eyes widen as he chews slowly. He then hears Ivory giggle, that's when he realizes she's been watching him the whole time.
"What?" He asks, looking down at her.

"I can't believe someone your size was afraid of a small lump of yams." Ivory laughs.

"Is that what this is?" Harry asks, looking back down at what he just ate. "I hate yam."

Ivory giggles again. "Did you hate that?" She asks, pointing at what's on his fork.

Harry smiles, realizing he was about to take another, bigger, bite of the food. "Well no, bit this doesn't taste like yams." He laughs.

"Told you sissy cooks good." Andy giggles, taking another bite of his food.

Anne takes a bite of the yams on her plate. "Oh my, this is amazing. It's more like dessert, what did you do to make these taste this good?"

Ivory wrote down the recipe after everyone finished eating, and leftovers were put away.