Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter two

"Even if it is true." More flash backs...Give up, you're below the rejects, you're Quirkless! "Even if that's what everyone thinks..." Mother sobbing saying she was sorry. "No, that's not it, that's not it, Mom. I...Even so, I..." He breathed out and then said his true words. "Even if I don't have a Quirk can I become a hero? Can even someone without a Quirk be like you?" He waited for an answer, hoping he would be someday be called a Hero...Especially from All Might.

All might stood there, pausing his steps, he was not sure what to say to a Quirkless boy. He might ruin his dreams- his hopes...but he had to give the truth.

"Without a Quirk...?" He was about to say more but then something stung, a feeling just stung him...Smoke started to escape from his body. He never realised he was taking up so much time.

"Oh no, Holy shit, goddammit..."

"It might've been because I don't have a Quirk, but I'm always made fun of...Maybe that's why...I don't know...But I think saving people is super cool." Twiddling with his thumbs, his gaze dropped slightly, really feeling nervous. But he then smiled when it came to his last words. "Saving people with a fearless smile. I want to be the greatest her, like you...!"

When the smoke had faded, there In front of the male was standing a skinny man...so weak he could be blown by the wind, his hair messy...and his clothes were oversized. Izuku stood there mouth dropped as he couldn't help but yell.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Man, now I got to record again just for Izuku, but he really don't mind...I wish he came to see too- I bet a villain will come out and then a super hero might too, what if Mt. Lady comes out again!" You mumbled to yourself while walking down the alleyway.

"WH-where am I...? What happened?" He had the flash back of All Might punching him. "Oh yeah...That Bastard. If it weren't for that bastard..."

"If I didn't have to keep my true powers a secret I would have crushed that Bomb head." You clicked your tongue, even remembering his annoying face pissed you off. You kicked at a bottle causing the lid to fall off. "Tch, if I saw him again I would hang him upside down off a building."

You didn't realise you had kicked that same slime guy, you took out your phone and sent a text to Izuku telling him to cheer up and ignore Bomb head's words, it really did not matter...they were all lies, you knew that he had it in him!. But those bad words ran in your head...the darkness was slowly creeping out your body...covering the floor around your feet- your emotions sometimes got in the way.

But then you calmed down having it vanish, you turned around but then saw the slime creature. "Huh-"

"An invisible cloak with a great Quirk!" Its mouth opened

"N-no!" Your eyes widen, this was an actual villain you were facing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku screamed out when he saw such a skinny man in front of his own eyes. Where did All Might even go!

"Y-y-you're deflating...!" He looked left and right seeing if this was just fake, like All Might had just run away. "Wait, up until now...Huh! Fake? A fake! You're so skinny!"

"I'm All Might." Blood spurted out from his mouth when he had said that.

"No way!!" He shouted out.

"You know how the guys at the pool are constantly flexing and posturing? It's like that." He spoke while wiping the blood off.

"No way...!" Is all Izuku was saying. "I-It can't be...All Might is fearless...He saves everyone with a smiles...He's the greatest..."