Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter Six

"He got over 700 meters!"

"Finally, a hero-like record!" Uraraka cheered

"His finger's swollen! There was the entrance exam, too. He has a strange Quirk..."

"Yay Izuku!" You cheered while gripping your hurt palm.

"It's not very stylish..."

"WH-what's with that power?! Everyone's Quirks manifest by the age of four. This is unthinkable" Bakugou had his mouth hung open as he looked over in shock. Until he was getting pissed off, fire flickered under his palm

"What is the meaning of this? Hey! Tell me what's going on, Deku, you bastard!"

"Oi! Bomb head!" You got in the way and used your arms to block whatever attack he was going to do.

Inches he reached to break your arms but he was grabbed by Aizawa's fabric scarf and held back tightly, you looked into his eyes and glared at him.

"Idiot." You whispered.

"What the---These cloths are hard...!"

"They're weapons for capture made of carbon fibre. Woven together with metal wire made of a special alloy. Jeez...Don't keep making me use my Quirk over and over. I have dry eye!"

"It's such a waste, since his Quirk is so amazing!" The students all thought.

Shota Aizawa. U.A. High's homeroom teacher for Class 1-A. He can erase the quirks of those who looks at. The effect goes away when he blinks.

"We're wasting time. Whoever's next, get ready" He spoke and then let the fabric come back as he calmed down.

You looked at Bakugou and then patted Izuku's shoulder to signal him to go, you walked carefully just in case the white haired boy did something. Now with the rest, Uraraka asked if Izuku's finger was ok and your palm.

"Yeah, I'm fine!"

"Oh, yeah..."

"I could heal it...but I used too much energy, sorry Izuku."

"It is ok."

"Tch...until a little while ago, they were both pebbles on the side of the road."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Flash black."

"You're so lucky, Kacchan. Your Quirk's so cool!" I hope I get mine soon, too."

"No matter what Quirk you get, you'll never beat me."

The two carried on walking into the forest as they went exploring. Bakugou didn't know about your full story, but during Junior high, he thought healing was a pathetic quirk that it would never get into the U.A...but it did, with your darkness it would beat him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"A pebble...on the side of the road!"

After a while you did sit ups and you could have had anyone to be your partner...Bakugou gripped onto your feet tightly as you did your sit ups.

"Break my feet and I will kick you!"

He groaned and calmed his grip, after the sit up with was Seated toe-touches, ah the pain was killing you but you had to do it. Long distance run, you ran ok with this with or without your powers you were fine at running at normal speed or faster. Finally, it was over and you fell to your hands and knees just beside Izuku as you both panted.