Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter nine.

The next few weeks you were fine, your arms and so was Izuku's, class was over now and you all walked out hoping for a peaceful leave until the reporters came scurrying over to you and the rest.

"Hey, you! How are all Might's classes?" A lady came up to you.

"Uh, excuse me, I have to go to the staff room and ask for some work."

"Will you tell us about what the Symbol of Peace is like as a teacher?"

"Wh-what he's like? Um...he's very muscular!" Uraraka mumbled.

"What do you think of All Might as a teacher?!"

"Eh...I have to go to the nurse's office." Izuku backed away and left.

"Excuse me! What do you think of All Might?!"

"He made me recognize a new that I attend an educational institution. That is the best of the best. Of course, his dignity and character go without saying, but we students are constantly able to see his humorous side. It is a unique opportunity to learn about being a top hero directly from one." The news reporters all got bored of his words and went off to look for someone else.

"Excuse me! Can you tell me about All Migh—oh wait you're the one from before, I didn't noticed it was you who got caught by the sludge villain..."

"I said I was going to the office!"

"Um, about All Might..."

"Wow, you're scruffy...what's your deal?"

"He's not on duty today. You are disturbing the classes. Please leave." Aizawa shooed them and walked back past the gates

"I would like to speak directly with All Might!"

"I feel like I've seen him before..."

"Don't you think you're too scruffy?"

"I can't believe All Might was able to work as a hero with all this."

"Hey! Just a little time is fine! Just let me see All Might—"The female reporter went forward.

"—Ah, Idiot!"

The metal gates then shut in front of her, causing the female to be surprised. "Wh-what the...?!" She fell down onto her knees and looked at the gates in awe.

"It's the U.A. Barrier. That's what we call it."

"That's so lame! What the heck is that?"

"If someone tries to get in without a student ID or a pass to enter, the security system kicks in. Apparently, there are sensors all over the school."

"What the heck! They think they're so high and mighty? They could at least give a brief comment."

"Seriously we've been here for two days, and they still won't say anything."

The news that All Might had been hired as a teacher at U.A. surprised the nation, and the media descended on the school and caused a commotion for the day. Everyone knew about it. Yeah, everyone.

A male with silver hair stood behind all the reporters as if he was watching everything from the distance, trying to make a plan to plot something.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good word on yesterday's combat training. I saw the video and results. Bakugou, you're talented, so don't act like a kid."

"I know..." He grumbled.