Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter Five

"I can't believe he got first place with no rescue points." A teacher spoke.

"The faux villains acquire their targets and draw near them. In the second half, as others were slowing down, he used his flashy quirk to keep bringing them close and then counterattacking. It's the result of his toughness...

"In contrast, there's the second place student with 66 points villain and 50 rescue...that maybe lower but a good score for a hero. But the seventh place student had zero villain points and 60 rescue."

"There have been other examinees who took on the large villains in the past, but it's been a while since I last saw two students blow it away so easily."

"But to suffer such a serious injury from their own attack...these two need to be more careful, it's like they both are young children whose quirk just manifested."

A teacher in the back folded his arms as he leaned against the wall, taking noticed of you and Izuku...like you both had just done something to annoy him. He let out a sigh before watching the monitor still.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm off to school now." You said out

The workers all bowed their heads saying their goodbyes and saying good luck to you. But before you could leave your mother stopped you, she looked at you with such a proud face. It made your heart skip a beat again.

"______, do your best and become the greatest hero out there."

"I-I will! Bye!"

Now heading towards your new high school, you saw Izuku running towards the building and caught up to him. "Izuku!" You called out and greeted. Both of you walked into the building and your eyes just gazed around in awe, such a nice building it is.

"Wait, where is our class? this place is too big!"

"Class 1-A."

You followed after Izuku until you slowed down when you noticed how huge the door ones...was there a huge teacher you might get, or a tall student! This was amazing...you kind of wanted to take your phone out to take a selfie with it but you needed to calm your feelings and enter with your friend.

"I'm so nervous." You mumbled.

"The elite chosen from the huge number at the exam..."

"Wait..."

What if you got stuck with Bakugou, that is not who you wanted to be with at all, especially in the same class as him.

"I hope I'm not in the same class as these people-"Both of you said and looked at each other finding it a little funny.

Izuku slowly opened the door and you followed after...until you heard shouting, a similar voice rang in your mind, the guy from before who was in the examinee room.

"Don't put your feet on the desk!"

"Huh?"

"Don't you think that's rude to the U.A. upperclassmen? And the people who made the desk?"

"Nope. What junior high did you go to, you side character?"

"Oh shit...why, why, why!!!" You banged your head against the wall as Izuku tried stopping you.

"I attended Somei Private Academy. My name is Tenya Iida."

"Somei? So you're a damn elite, huh? Looks like I'll have fun crushing you." Bakugou mocked.