Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter eleven

"Bastard, get off!"

"I had a bowel movement this morning, so those things will stick all day."

The four of you had landed on shallow water, now walking to land...Tsu was dragging Mineta along while you let out a soft sigh. Shaking your wrists because even the smallest amount of darkness killed.

"We were lucky that was all of them. I took a huge gamble. Normally, they would've kept some people underwater in reserve. I was trying to keep my composure, but I couldn't stay calm. I have to be more careful, it is scary."

"Ah—Izuku..." You tried calming him down while he muttered away.

"Midoriya, stop that. Rather than reflecting, shouldn't you think about what to do next?"

"Y-you're right?" Izuku spoke, but whined in pain, his index finger and thumb are completely broken.

"Ah, Izuku—Do you want me to heal you?"

"N-no, I'm fine, don't use up all your energy."

You looked at him in worry, you knew if you could heal him it would be better. But he warned you to not use your energy. "Are you sure?"

"Y-yeah. Anyway, we should make getting help our top priority. It would be best to follow the shore. And avoid the central plaza as we head towards the exit."

"That's true. Mr. Aizawa has drawn many Villains to the plaza."

Your eyes gazed into the distance, seeing clashing and conflicts going on. It was just meant to be a normal day but not even that was going to save today.

'But there are too many villains. Of course, Mr. Aizawa is trying to suppress them....'

"...I think he overexerted himself by jumping into that crowd of villains to protect us..."

"Huh?"

"Wait, Midoriya, don't tell me you...Stupid, stupid, stupid!"

"Izuku, don't you think it would be a little rash if we got in the way?"

"I'm not thinking of doing anything that'll get in his way. But If we can just find an opening and lesson Mr. Aizawa's load, even a little...we had our first win in our first battle. That was where we were mistaken." Izuku then began to think, everything didn't add up right. 'We were under the illusion that our powers could actually work against the enemy.'

------------

"Scatter you and kill you, huh?" Todoroki blew out cold air. "I hate to say this, but you just look like guys with Quirks they didn't know what to do with." Todoroki already defeated his enemies, well...froze them, not completely, just to prevent them from moving. He began to walk forward...ice crackling beneath his feet.

"Th-this guy...the instant we warped here...Is he really a kid?"

"O-Ow..."

Todoroki walked between the frozen villains, walking down the ice hill...He had no care in the world for weak villains. 'where is he? I went through the trouble of bringing this whole crowd, too...Killing All Might...At first glance, I thought they had gathered all their elite. And would overpower him by numbers...' A villain burst out from behind, Todoroki just put his foot down, ice streaming out to coat the ground and the villain. He took a hold of the staff when it was plunge next to his head...freezing it without a sweat.

'But a closer look shows that the pawns they prepared for us were just a ragtag bunch of thugs.' Todoroki pulled the frozen weapon, causing the villain to fall, stuck in ice, he then kept talking in his mind. 'From what I saw, there were only four or five truly dangerous people. If that's the case, then the next step I should take is...' Tilting his head towards the frozen villain, it looked like Todoroki had a plan.