Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter eight.

"Indoor person-to-person combat training...Hero team...Wins!"

Izuku sat on the floor holding his broken arm as you laid there on the ground...one arm was slowly healing while the other was burnt. The students in the monitor room were all shocked at your actions. Iida was trying to check on Izuku while Bakugou stood there not sure what to do.

"What the heck...The losers are practically uninjured, and the winners are on the ground..."

"They lost the battle, but won the war, huh?"

"This is training, though."

Four robots came to your teams, two picked you up and the other two took Izuku, taking you both to the nurse's office. "To the nurse's office." "I know."

All Might watched as they took the both of you and then looked over at Bakugou who stared down at his own palm, it shook as sweat trailed down his own face.

"My right..._____ predicted it...On top of that...they found a way to win the exercise..."

"You're an amazing person! So that's why I want to beat you! I want to surpass you!" Your voice echoed through his mind as he began to breathe heavily.

"Does that mean...even if we fought all-out..._____ would completely beat....?"

Bakugou was about to lose it, until All Might touched his shoulder, he came back to reality and calmed down.

"Come back, young Bakugou. It's time to review the results. Whether win or lose, looking back and learning from your experiences is a part of life."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Person-to-person combat training battle one review."

"Well, even if I say that, the MVP for this battle was Young Iida!"

Iida was shocked and looked at All Might thinking what the hell because he just watched the bomb that is all.

"It's not either of the winners, Midoriya or _____?"

"Hmm, well....why is that? Does anyone know?"

"Yes, All Might sensei! That is because Iida adapted the most to the context of the training. From watching the match, it appears Bakugou acted on his own because of an obviously personal grudge. And as All Might sensei said earlier, it is foolish to launch a large-scale attack indoors. In the same way, taking into consideration the damage they received, ________, the plan was also rash. As for Izuku, he let his guard down mid-battle, and his final attack was reckless. If he treated the papier-Mache as a real weapon. He would not have been able to do something so dangerous. Iida had prepared for his opponent's arrival and assumed it would be a fight over the weapon, which made him late in responding to the final attack. The hero team only won because they took advantage of the fact that is was training. They were practically breaking the rules."

Iida was in his old world because he was the MVP of this all, All Might was surprised with how the female responded.

"Sh-she said more than I expected." He thought before he spoke. "W-well, Young Iida also has parts of him that could be more relaxed, but well, that is correct!" He put his thumb out.

"We should always start with the basics to develop depth of learning. We must strive to devote ourselves wholeheartedly. Otherwise, we cannot become top heroes." Yaoyorozu spoke again with such knowledge.

One of four students admitted to the hero course based on recommendations.

"All Right everyone, let's change locations and start the second match! Tackle this training after thinking about what we just talked about."