Boku No Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter three

All Might lifted up his arms as he spoke, this was really going to shock Izuku. The freckled boy stared up, his tears stopping as he stared in awe but he was shocked, really shocked that he almost blanked out again.

"You are worthy to inherit my power."

"Inherit your power?"

All Might burst out into laughter before he looked down at the male. "What's with that face? It's just a suggestion. The real show starts after this. Listen, young man. You need to decide whether or not you will accept my power!" The older pointed towards the air and then back at Izuku though blood spurted out his mouth.

Izuku stared up in shock he was not sure what was going on right now but All might was telling him he could inherit his powers, he could do such a thing...inherit his powers?

"I'm talking about my power, young man."

"Huh...?"

"The tabloids called it superhuman strength and boost, and I constantly dodge the question during interviews with a funny joke. Because the symbol of peace, All Might, had to be a natural-born hero. But young man, I will tell you the truth." All Might raise his arms as he looked up into the skies, what was he talking about...? Natural-born hero? Was All Might born this way or not...

"My Quirk was passed on to me like a sacred torch."

"It was passed onto you...?"

"That's right. And next, it is your turn."

"W-wait! Wait a minute!" Izuku freaked out a little as he raised up slightly from the ground, still on his knees.

"It's true that your Quirk is something hotly debated as one of the world's greatest mysteries. So much so that not a day goes by when I don't see someone talking about it online. But, well, I don't really understand what you mean by inheriting or passing on a Quirk..." Then it began...Izuku muttering on again.

All Might stood there, staring down at the freckled boy, he really was muttering away his words, and he was not sure what to do with this kid.

"You always start with denial, huh? Nonsense!"

"Wh...?!"

"I may hide a lot of things, but I don't lie! The power to transfer power...That is the Quirk I inherited! I was crowned with One for All!"

"One for All..."

"That's right. One person cultivates the power. And passes it on to another person, who also cultivates it and passes it on. It is the crystallization of power that spins together the voices of those who need help. With courageous hear." All Might had his hand held out before he clenched it tightly.

"Why are you...Why are you giving me something so great?"

"I have been looking for a successor. And then, I thought it would be all right for you to inherit it. You are just a Quirkless hero fanboy but you were more heroic than anyone else back there!"

Izuku was about to cry again, tears swelled within his eyes, he really could not help it...All Might just said he was more heroic anyone else...

"Never mind! Well, it's up to you, though. What'll you do?"

Izuku clenched his fists tightly as he gazed down, not he began to think, taking this all in was too much for the boy, but finally- he had his answer. Rubbing his teary eyes, he stood up and spoke up.

"I'll do it!"

"An immediate reply. That's what I thought you'd say!"

But it was no easy task to receive his power.