Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter 13

(A/N: This is the last chapter of this stories since it is season 1 but I will be continuing it from the next book aka from season 2, I'm so glad I got it finally done! So yes, please carry on enjoying my stories <3) 

---------

All five of you stood beside one another, waiting to see what Shigaraki would do. Clenching your shaking fists while All Might stood ahead, the smoke still trying to clear itself, the atmosphere was rather intense. No one was moving but Shigaraki while he was at it with his neck, constantly scratching at it while he was getting irritated.

"Hey, what's going on? He's not any weaker at all. Did that guy like to me?!"

"What's wrong? You're not coming? You said you'd clear this or something, right?" All Might questioned. "Come and get me if you can."

"All Might..." You managed to mumble.

"As expected, it looks like there is no need for us to fight," Todoroki stated.

"Midoriya! We should get out of here now! It'll be worse if we end up getting taken hostage instead!" Kirishima called out.

'No...He's bluffing' Izuku thought.

You looked over at Izuku, staring at his worried look before your gaze fixed onto All Might. There was something strange as if smoke was coming from his body, you were not sure at first but then it clicked, you remembered the time you were with Recovery girl, you remembered seeing All Might thin, not huge with muscles but smaller. What if, if he has a timer? What if he cannot be like this for long?

Your lips parted from the realisation. Maybe All Might is bluffing? What if he really wants to scare the two away, you knew the other three were going to run, but your feet were not moving. Even Izuku was not moving. You finally took the courage and stepped over to him, gently reaching up to tap his shoulder. It took Izuku out of his thoughts, staring at you with concern. You mouthed "I know." Causing him to gasp.

'I can't move anymore...That Nomu thing was too strong....Frankly, if I move even one step, I won't be able to keep up this bluff. I'll go back to my true form. Just a little more...'

"Well? What's wrong?" All Might took a step forward.

Shigaraki flinched once again, he didn't know what to do, scared that All Might was going to do the same to him as he did to that Nomu.

'Hesitate. If I can stall for just a little longer...'

You were going to say something but then you heard a grunt, loud scratching and then noticed how frustrated Shigaraki was becoming, constantly scratching his neck, making it so loud and obvious. He didn't know what to do anymore, the plan he created was not going his way.

"If only I had Nomu....That guy wouldn't be able to go up against him without thinking about anything!"

"Shigaraki Tomura! Please calm down!" Kurogiri pleaded before speaking again. "Look carefully, I see that he was definitely weakened from the damage of Nomu's attack. Besides, the children appear to be frozen in fear. We still have underlings who can be used. There are likely only a few minutes left before reinforcements come. If you and I work together, we still have a chance of killing him."

Shigaraki was about to scratch more but then he lowered his hands, letting them slump while he gazed over at the hero.

"Yeah...Yeah, yeah...That's right....That's right...We have no choice but to do it. I mean, we have the last boss right in front of our eyes."

You stood beside Izuku, the three behind you turned when villains that laid on the floor got up to their feet. It was a 50/50 chance now, fight or get killed...