Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugo x Reader] Chapter four

You were done stretching but then wondered when the gates were going to open, it seemed odd...no countdown telling us to get ready- but then a voice boomed out.

"Okay, start! What's wrong? There are no countdowns in real fights! Run, Run! The dice has been cast, you know?"

"Huh?"

You then noticed the other students running in so you followed after, how stingy can they be? Not having a countdown ruined your mood and getting prepared. Now behind everyone you groaned and tried speeding up after everyone...but the distance- it was too far, now everyone was going to get the points, especially bomb head which ticked you off.

"Ok! Calm down, it is ok...just think of a new plan that is all- Bakugou will not get there first, what are the odds!?!"

You turned the corner away from everyone trying to look for a robot but then! One burst out the building right in front of you, your feet stopped as you stared at it. Oh god,...it was right there before your eyes- this was the moment you had to use your darkness to destroy it.

"Only one point, that will do-"

"Target acquired. I'll kill you!"

It speeded up towards you, your legs shook slightly...chewing at your bottom lips, this was way too fast just for you- instead of fighting it head on you jumped out the way. Rolling across the ground until you stopped...and then an explosion happened before your eyes. The one and only who could make that happen.

"Bakugou..."

His name slithered of your tongue as you stared up at him, he looked down at you with pity, just one point, and it was just a one point robot that you could have defeated easily. He then ran off, leaving you there in shame. Clenching your fists you slammed them against the ground.

"Shit...shit....shit!"

Those words repeated in your head but then you got up after hearing the announcement of six minutes left. You ran and ran seeing robots being left on the floor already destroyed. Finally leaving the alleyway, you noticed most of the students getting so many points. Especially Bakugou blowing them up and breaking them so easily.

"56 points."

"Wht- 56!"

You then hurried around trying to find any robots to beat, everyone was getting them already...nothing was left- no, this was not happening right now! You then slowed your pace...giving up? The thought ran across your mind as he watched everyone defeating robots, it was too late- nothing could bring up your points.

"No."

Whispering the word as your gaze dropped down, you clenched your fists but they loosened up, it was too late, no turning back, knowing you were going to fail and not get in- lost in your own mind than what was happening around you- until it happened, students running past you shouting out to run. Even Bakugou was running. You clicked back and then looked over your shoulders seeing three huge robots followed by little ones- was this the big test, to run away and hide with the amount of points you got.

"Wait, come back! There are still students there."

You noticed some people were stuck in the rubble just before the robots would come, you quickly ran towards them to help them out. If only you could heal them all so they could run, but there were too many students to heal at the same time. You gritted your teeth and tried to help as many as you could but the robots were getting closer.

"Stop the exam! They are going to kill us all!"

It finally clicked- in real life a villain would never stop, they would kill you on the spot- the students who ran thought it was ok, they had their points and whoever was left behind should be left behind. No, this was wrong...no one should get left behind, you should save as many people as you could in situations like this- as you tried lifting the big rock your darkness sunk out your body...until it irrupted from your body.