Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter twelve

"I had a bad feeling, so I tore myself away from my chat with the principal and came. I passed Young Iida on my way. And got a rough idea of what had happened" All Might clench his jaw, frustrated at these villains who attacked students.

'Good grief, it really makes me angry. Thinking about how frightening it must have been for the children...and how hard my juniors fought...but that is why I must proudly say---" He stopped his foot down. "It's fine now...I am here!"

All Might rips his tie off, not caring about the fabric. The students looked at him in awe, he was here, Mineta was so pleased to see him, he cried the man's name. The four of you were shocked, but happy he was here. You noticed he was not smiling, pissed off to be exact...The anger on his face could not be washed away.

Shigaraki stood from his crouching position, he didn't take no notice of the young students, all his focus went towards All Might.

"I've been waiting, hero. You trash of society."

All Might threw his blazer to the side, he really was going to fight whoever got in his way...hurting all these students. Hurting his fellow comrades.

"Is that All Might?"

"It's my first time seeing him in person!"

"He looks so intimidating..."

"Idiots, don't hesitate! If we kill that, we'll—"

Within that second All Might had leaped into the sky, coming down to beat each villain. He didn't even sweat, he picked up Aizawa before jumping close to the stairs...Holding the bleeding man in his arms.

"Sorry, Aizawa."

All Might turned around, still holding Aizawa. Shigaraki stared but could not catch what just happened. Not even you could see the amount of speed All Might uses to grab all four of you away from the villains, he even managed to punch Shigaraki away, causing the hand to drop onto the ground. You were now standing beside Tsu, gazing at all Might who put Aizawa on the ground.

"Huh? What?"

"Everyone, go to the entrance. I'm leaving Aizawa to you. He's unconscious. Hurry!"

"Y-yes sir!"

"Yes!"

"Ribbit."

"All Might..."

"It's no good...It's no good...It's no good..." Shigaraki walked slowly towards his hand.

"I'm sorry, Father..."

Kneeling he picked up the fallen hand, the crazed male put the hand back in position, sighing in relief. He could not believe All Might was able to punch him without getting to defend himself in time.

"He hit me as he was saving them. It's the violence of a government official. He's fast, as expected. I can't follow him with my eyes. But not as fast as I thought he'd be. I guess it's true, after all...That he's getting weaker."

Shigaraki has such a maniac grin on his face, he could not wait for his plan to act...to kill the Hero...to kill All Might.

You on the other hand helped Aizawa onto Izuku's back.

"All Might, you can't. That brain villain took One Fo—He took a punch that didn't break my arm, but he didn't even twitch."

"Y-yeah! He took my punch as well...my arm did not burn, please be careful."

"Young Midoriya, Young _____! It's fine!" He did the cute peace sign.

You looked up at him with little belief, the strange creature seemed strong—over power is the right word? But it felt strange. Yet Izuku turned around while carrying Aizawa, you supported the male from behind so he didn't fall. The four of you soon leaving, heading towards the entrance.