two

eileen lankman's bright blue eyes read over the words of her book. she flipped the page, allowing herself to dive into the novel.

she often enjoyed going down by the riverside to read books. however, eileen's focus was diverted as she heard the sounds of splashing and panting. she furrowed her eyebrows, setting her book on the ground next to her before she stood up.

eileen walked down to where the noise was, finally stopping at the sight in front of her.
her eyes landed upon the new kid from her social studies class standing in the water in front of some of her other classmates.

"what the fuck?" she whispered softly. all eyes glanced to her.
"eileen?" eddie kaspbrak spoke, looking at the girl.

"eddie? stan? richie? new kid? what are you guys doing at the sewers?" eileen questioned, looking at the for boys in front of her.

"d-d-don't tell her!" eileen heard bill denbrough's voice from inside of the sewers.
"yeah, don't tell her." richie whispered towards eddie and stan.

"bill thinks that georgie is still alive and were trying to find him, but they insist on walking around in fucking grey water! i don't know what's wrong with the new kid." eddie explained very quickly.

"thanks alot, dipshit!" richie rolled his eyes at eddie.
"what's wrong with you, new kid?" eileen's eyes glanced over towards the new kid.

"i ran into henry bowers and his idiots." the new kid stated, showing off his freshly cut wound to eileen.

"holy shit." eileen flinched as she looked at the H carved into his skin.

|||

"richie, eileen, s-stay here." bill instructed as he, stan, and eddie ran off to get supplies to tend to ben hanscom.

"i'm glad i got the chance to meet you before you died." richie commented.
"richie!" eileen looked at him and rolled her eyes.

"what's your name, kid? so i can stop calling you new kid." eileen looked down at the wounded kid.
"my name is ben." he answered, looking up at eileen.

a warm smile settled onto her face.
"okay, ben." she nodded.

"hey eileen. i saw you with patrick hockstetter today. what was that all about?" richie tozier asked. eileen's blue eyes flickered from ben to richie.

she shook her head in response.
"it's nothing. he's just a douchebag." she stated.
the sound of footsteps running into the alleyway caught eileen's attention, causing her to turn around.

"why were you guys running? what happened?" eileen furrowed her eyebrows. eddie dropped the supplies and began to start tending to ben's wound.

"we didn't have any money to pay for the stuff so we kinda had to....steal it." stanley uris revealed, looking at eileen.

"what? guys, i could've given you the money!" eileen responded. she looked towards bill, who walked to the end of the alleyway.

eileen saw that bill was talking to beverly marsh, a girl from her class. eileen had heard all of the rumors about beverly, but she knew that they were all false.

beverly looked into the alleyway, seeing ben, causing her to furrow her eyebrows.
"ben from social?" she questioned, walking into the alleyway. beverly stood next to bill.

"are you okay? that looks like it hurts." beverly questioned, looking at ben.
"oh, no, i'm good. i just fell." ben responded.

"yeah, right into henry bowers's knife." richie chimed in. eileen winced at the thought of the blade actually cutting into ben.

"r-richie." bill glared towards richie.
"why?! it's the truth!" richie exclaimed, looking towards bill.
"are you sure they got the....right stuff to fix you up?" beverly asked.

eileen looked towards beverly, watching her talk to ben. then, the sound of her watch caught her attention. eileen looked down at the watch; 5:30pm.

"are you leaving?" stanley asked, looking towards eileen.
"yeah, i have to. with the curfew, my parents would freak if i didn't walk through that door at six o' clock." eileen nodded.

"oh, well, bye." stan commented.
"bye, eileen." richie waved.
"bye!" eddie looked up towards eileen.

"let me know how the healing goes, doctor eddie." eileen smirked, looking at eddie.
"will do." eddie kaspbrak nodded as he went back to ben's wound.

eileen began to walk away, but heard running footsteps following her.
"eileen, wait!" she heard. she turned around, seeing stanley.

"uh, we're going down to the quarry tomorrow. if you, uh, wanted to come." stanley offered.
a smile made its way onto eileen's face as she looked at stanley.

"yeah, sure! i'll come!" she nodded.
eileen looked down at her watch; 5:32pm.

"shit, i have to go. bye stan!" she waved, leaving in a hurry.
"bye eileen." stan said as eileen lankman left his presence

i love stan x eileen but eileen and richie have some interesting chemistry