five

hot water shot out of the showerhead, causing eileen to run her hand under the water, testing the temperature.

the brunette stepped into the shower, determined to wash the quarry water off of her. eileen's mind filled with thoughts of her day.

she was glad that she was finally becoming a little social. she knew that she favored stanley over the others. he was kinder to her. however, she was completely oblivious to his feelings for her.

eileen turned her body away from the water flow, allowing the water to touch her back. she knew that she felt something for stanley, but she just brushed it off.

"i can't believe i actually called him stan the man." eileen whispered, embarrassed.

eileen felt the water become thicker, causing her eyebrows to furrow. she turned around, seeing blood now begin to fall out of the showerhead.

her eyes widened as she gasped. eileen backed away from the blood, beginning to hypervenilate. she looked towards the bottom of the bathtub, seeing the blood collect. the blood took the form of a clown's face.

eileen reached her arm out of the shower, reaching for her towel. she pulled it into the shower, wiping the blood off of her body. the thirteen year old turned the water off, stopping the shower of blood.

she wrapped the towel around her, still panicked over the event that just occurred. did that really happen? was she just seeing things?

eileen's hand gripped the shower curtain, pulling it back. the teenaged girl was greeted by pennywise the clown.

screams immediately erupted through her body as she exclaimed out.
"enjoy your shower?" pennywise questioned, striking fear throughout the girl.

ever since she was a little girl, eileen lankman was terrified of blood and had to get away from it as soon as possible.

eileen's wet brown hair clung to her face as she stared at pennywise in shock.
the sound of knocks on the door caused eileen to jump. the thirteen year old looked towards her door.

"'leen, sweetie, are you okay?" her mother asked outside of the door. eileen looked back towards where the clown was, but he was no longer there.

"i-i'm fine, mom! it was just uh a bug!" she exclaimed. eileen looked into her mirror, staring at her reflection.

"what the fuck is going on?" she whispered softly to herself.