eleven

eileen sat next to stan, watching bill set up the old map of derry with the live projector.

"i just want this all to be over." eileen whispered, leaning her head against stanley's shoulder. everytime she did that, his heart did flips of joy.

stanley took advantage of the moment and slipped his hand into hers. eileen softly smiled to herself as she intertwined their fingers.

richie glanced at them, rolling his eyes.
"look. there's the storm drain, that's where georgie d-disappeared. there's the blacksmith and the blackspot," bill pointed on the map.

"they're all connected by the sewers." eileen spoke up.
"they all line up under the well house." bill stated.

"in the house on neibolt street." eileen looked at the map.
"is that the house where the junkies and hobos sleep?" richie asked.

"i hate that place. i always feel like i'm being watched." beverly stated.
"that's where i saw the clown." eddie stated.

"that's where it lives." bill said. eddie began to hyperventilate, pulling out his inhaler. he pumped the oxygen from the inhaler into his mouth.

"i can't imagine anything wanting to live there." eileen muttered.
eddie stood up, shaking his head.

"can we stop talking about this?! i can barely breathe! its summer and we're kids! i'm having a fucking asthma attack! i can't do this. i can barely breathe and i'm having a fu-fucking asthma attack!" eddie said, stripping the map off of the wall.

"what the hell?! p-put the map back!" bill yelled at eddie.
then, the projector began to click.

eileen removed her head from stan's shoulder. she furrowed her eyebrows as she looked at bill.

he wasn't controlling the projector anymore.
"wh-what happened?" bill questioned.
"who's doing that?" she asked.

the projector clicked, now showing a picture of bill and his family. more clicks, and the projector zoomed in on georgie.

the kids stared up in confusion as the projector continued to click, now zooming onto bill's mom. it clicked more, and eileen saw the face of the clown.

"what the fuck is that?!" richie yelled, grabbing onto eddie.
"i don't fucking know!" eddie yelled back.

she gasped, standing up.
"turn it off. turn it off!" beverly yelled.

mike unplugged the projector, but it continued to click. everyone was now standing in fear. the projector fell, turning on its side.

eileen and stan had separated, stan standing next to the projector screen.
eileen sighed as the projector stopped clicking.

then, it clicked again. nothing. again, it was the clown's face. eileen backed away in fear. the projector clicked again, and it was the clown's face again.

one more click, and the clown was gone. all of the kids sighed of relief. then, the clown jumped out of the screams, causing all of the kids to scream out of fear.

eileen was terrified as she looked at the clown. her eyes widened as she looked at stanley, whom was next to the clown.
"stanley, run!" she yelled out.

stanley uris ran until he was next to eileen. eileen, stan, eddie, richie, bill, and ben crowded in one corner, hoping to get away from the clown.

the clown continued to terrorize the children. one of the kids pulled the garage door open, resulting in the clown backing back into the screen, only to disappear.

"it saw us and now i-it knows where we are!" eddie yelled.
eileen stared at her friends, unable to move.

"eileen, are you okay?" stanley asked, touching her arm. eileen's eyes slowly traveled to his hand that rested against her arm.

she shook her head slowly, keeping her mouth shut. stanley wrapped his arms around her, and she buried her head into his chest.

"we have to go." bill said.
all of the kids looked from eileen and stan to bill.
"where?" richie questioned.

"to the ho-house on neibolt street. t-that's where georgie is." bill commented.
"after that?!" stanley snapped at bill.

"yeah, it's summer! we should be outside!" richie exclaimed.

"if you say it's summer one more f-f-fucking time!" bill yelled, getting annoyed.
bill denbrough left, taking his bike and biking away.

"bill, wait!" beverly yelled, following behind him.