eight

"r-richie? eileen?" the two teenagers heard behind them. richie pulled away from eileen, seeing bill denbrough walk down the steps.

eileen's eyes traveled to bill, who stood in front of them, shocked.
"bill! please don't tell anyone." eileen pleaded.

bill looked at richie in disbelief. bill knew that stanley had grown feelings for eileen. richie had known it too. bill walked over towards richie, hoping that eileen couldn't hear their conversation.

"y-you kissed eileen? you k-know that stan l-likes her." bill stated in a hushed tone. richie looked at bill, shrugging.

"i liked her first." richie commented.

|||

the kids biked through the streets of derry.
"oh i get it, trash the trashmouth!" richie exclaimed, circling around his friends. "at least i'm not the one that had to clean the bathroom after it went all eddie's mom's vagina on halloween." he added.

"it's not what you think. i-i saw something too." bill stated, stopping his bike.
"did you see blood?" eileen asked.

"no, it wasn't blood. i saw g-georgie. it felt so real. it seemed like it was him, but there was this...this..." bill's voice trailed off.
"clown." eddie and eileen stated in unison.

"yeah, i saw it too." eddie spoke.
"me too." eileen said.

"wait," richie started, stopping on his bike. he looked back at his friends.
"can only virgins see this stuff? is that why i've not seen this shit?" richie asked.

eileen rolled her eyes.
"fuck off, richie." eileen said.

the kids walked ahead, and then they saw a bike.
"hey, isn't that the home schooled kid's bike?" richie asked.

the bike was on its side, the meat spilled out of the basket. eileen saw henry bowers's car.

"guys." eileen stated as she pointed to the car.
"we have to help him." bev commented, dropping her bike.

"do we have too?" richie sighed. eileen dropped her bike, following beverly.
"yes, richie!" eileen yelled, looking back at him.

the kids ran into the woods, stopping when they saw henry bowers and his gang towering over the home schooled kid.

beverly picked up one of many rocks, throwing it at henry bowers. the rock hit him, knocking him down.

henry stood up, looking at the kids.
"you guys are trying too hard. you just have to ask nicely, like i did." henry said, making a disgusting guesture.

ben yelled out in anger. eileen scowled at him, she hated how everyone treated beverly. she picked up a rock, pummeling it towards henry. the rock successfully hit him, causing him to become angry.

he picked up a rock, throwing it. richie tozier never thought that this day would actually come!

"rock war!" richie yelled in excitement. almost immediately, a rock struck him in his head. mike hanlon scurried over towards the kids.

eileen threw rock after rock towards the bullies. then she felt someone tug at her arm. looking back, she saw stan.
"come on!" he urged her to follow him.

the kids left the rock war, except richie turned back towards the henry.
"go blow your dad you mullet wearing asshole!" richie yelled, flipping off bowers.