[8]

~❤~

You are the first and the last thing on my mind each day!

~❤~

For the next three days I was constantly pampered by mukti navya and cabir. None of them left me alone even for a minute. They took turns baby sitting me. And for manik, he didn't even leave me for a minute. I had to kick him out of my house so that he could make it to office on time. He was one stubborn of a man.

After three days I was stepping into my cafe. Haaaa! Feels so good to be back. Humming a tune I got to work. I did feel weak but not much. I was tired of sitting on that bed. For the first time in my life I hate my bed.

It was almost 5 in the evening when manik walked in the cafe. He had told me that till the time his training period was going on his office timings were only till 4:30. After his training period gets over the office will be from 9 in the morning till 8 in the evening.

Seeing him at the cafe entrance my excitement knew no bounds. He had texted me saying he had a surprise for me. I immediately ran twards and looked around him to search for the surprise. On not finding anything with him I asked him, Mera surprise kaha hai?

He smirked. Thissssss! He exclaimed pointing to himself. Ae ki! I exclaimed. Ae ki matlab. Ae tumhara eklauta boyfriend. He said so cutely I wanted to gobble him. Cheeeee! Yeh hai surprise. Hatt! I pushed him and turned back. He walked around me. Tch tch tch aaj kal ki ladkiya na! Boyfriend se zyada toh gift se pyaar krti hai.

I wanted to laugh. Haan toh. Boyfriend ka kya hai. Roz dekh te hai. Haan I raised my eyebrows. Kuch special ho boyfriend main toh.... Saying this I smirked. Accha! Ab toh jao. Ni de rha tumhara surprise.

Oye! Main mazak kr rhi thi. Batao na kya hai surprise. Do na. Please. But he didnt even budge. I was really anxious and this guy was totally testing my patience. He smiled showing me his battisi. I so wanted to punch him on his face. Manik.. I spoke smiling extremely sweetly and trying my best not to blast on him. Mera surprise kaha hai.

Kya nandini kabse surprise surprise kr rhi ho. Boyfriend ki khatir daari toh kro yaar. I looked at him blankly. He bit his lip. Accha ok ok btata hoon. I immediately smiled and clapped my hands. Kaha hai. Bataoooo naaaa. I said in a nagging voice. I did look funny in front of the customers but I cared least right now.

Turn around. He said. And the very next second I turned around to see a small girl of 5 walking in through the cafe looking totally lost and probably searching for someone. Nidhiiii! A loud gasp escaped my lips. Damn the best surprise ever.

I guess I scared the poor soul as the next moment she looked down and stepped back all scared. I looked at manik. He blinked his eyes and walked towards nidhi.

On seeing him nidhi smiled widely and hugged him tightly. I could see tears in their eyes. Giving them sometime I walked back towards the counter to make manik's favourite coffee and hot chocolate for nidhi. Manik had told me that nidhi was a total choco lover.

Taking the tray I walked towards the table manik was sitting with nidhi in his lap. They were discussing something which was making nidhi giggle. She looked so cute. She was wearing a striped top and blue jeans with her long hair open. So pretty. I placed the tray on the table and sat opposite to them. Now I didn't know how to make a conversation with her.

I did want to talk with her and know her more

I did want to talk with her and know her more. From what manik told me about her I love her already. She is such a cutie pie. Urm...hi nidhi. I m nandini. I waved my hand. I didn't want to scare her again. H...hi. You are manik Mamu's friend? Oh my her voice is sweeter than sugar. Yes I m your mamu's friend. But I want to be your friend. Will you be my friend? I extendedy hand forward.

She looked at manik who raised his eyebrow. I saw nidhi smiling extra sweetly at him. She then turned at me and smiled brightly. Ofcourse I will be friends with you. I smiled.

I handed her the hot chocolate. Accha nidhi how is school? She was cutely sipping on her drink. It's good. Apalt from that Sara teachel who keeps giving us homewolk. I giggled at how cutely she complained while manik rolled his eyes. Nidhi, kitni baar kaha hai no talking bad about teachers.

But mamu she gives lotsss of homewolk. She widened her hands. I pulled her cheeks while she made a pout. Don't worry. Any time you need help in homework you can call me. OK?

She gleed happily. Yayyyyyy! Thank you. I smilingly replied, Your always welcome. I too was sipping on my coffee when something choked in my throat and I started coughing. Manik immediately got up from his seat and came to my side he patted my back constantly.

My coughing subsided. I looked and him and smiled. Are you ok? I smiled. Yes I am. He too smiled and looked at me. Coochie coo coochie coo kum kum, ishqie ishqie cham cham. Me and manik looked at nidhi with a horrified look. She was smilingly slyly yet carried innocence in her eyes. She acted totally innocent and kept sipping on her hot chocolate as if she had said nothing.

I looked at manik who mirrored the exact same expression as me. She was looking at me. Manik looked down at her and called her, Nidhi, kaha se seekha yeh? She looked at manik making puppy eyes. Kya seekha mamu? Manik narrowed his eyes at her. I felt so embarrassed. Though she was cute and sweet but definitely very cunning. Chota packet bada dhamaka.

Nidhiiii. Manik tried raising his voice but I guess it didn't have any effect on the choto packet. Ji mamu. A laugh escaped my lips. Manik too smiled. He picked nidhi and placed her on his lap. He started tickling her making her laugh more. After sometime she looked at me and manik. He her eyes kept oscillating from me to manik and manik to me. We both looked at her questioningly. What? Manik asked her. You both look so perfect and cute together. I love you both.

~❤~

Everytime I see you, I fall in love all over again.

~❤~

Hello!
Hope you guys liked the update. Sorry for the short update.
Do give your views regarding the update . Thanks.❤