[25]

~❤~

My day is not complete if I don't tell you I love you.

~❤~

Nandini maassii.

As soon as nidhi called out all of us looked at her in total shock. Minutes later navya and mukti were giggling and trying their best not to burst out laughing while my shameless brother was laughing literally sleeping on the floor and for manik. Well......

He look totally paralysed

He look totally paralysed. His mouth was wide open. His eyes were popping out of his sockets. Nidhi on the other hand sat there totally unaware of what heart attack she had given to her dadeo.

Nidhi got up from the floor and walked towards me. She tugged on my frock to gain my attention. I bend down at her level and raised my eyebrows. She scooted closer to me and placed her palm near my ear. Her soft milky touch made me feel ticklish. She whispered....

Woh mujhe na cabir mamu ne bola tha aapko iss naam se bula ne ko

I looked at her. It took me an entire minute to contemplate the situation. My eyes then darted towards cabir who was banging his fists in the flooring. Nautanki! I again looked at nidhi and she was smiling sheepishly. I kissed her cheeks. It's okay. But next time no such prank okay?

She nodded obediently. Kissing her cheeks once more I got up and stood exactly in front of my dramebaaz brother. He was still laughing like a maniac. Infact in the entire room he was the only one who was laughing. Mukti and navya too had stopped giggling while for manik he was sitting in a corner. His mood totally off. And cabir's laughter was doing nothing but rising his anger.

SHUT UP CABIR! Manik roared completely pissed by Cabir's ear aching fake laughter. Cabir looked at Manik for a moment and again started laughing, on his face. Yeh pitega aaj. Bohot buri tarah. Waise idea bura nahi hai.

Nidhi. I called out extra sweetly. Nidhi looked up at me. Aapko yeh mujhe masi bulane ka idea kaha se aaya. And suddenly there was complete pin drop silence in the room. I smirked looking at cabir whose face was horror stricken. He rubbed his temples to wipe off the already forming sweat.