[18]

~❤~

Friendship is all about trusting each other, helping each other, loving each other and being crazy together.

~❤~

The next day we got ready and went for sight seeing. We went to Panjim, the capital of GOA, and Mapusa. Visiting churches and museums along with a  few forts. Since our trip was only for two days we couldn't visit all the famous places. But we made sure we do visit certain famous ones like St. Catherine Chapel, Palace Of Arch Bishop, Panjim Church, Dona Paula.

Clicking a lot of selfies, groupies, and lot more pictures with random poses, funny faces etc. Cabir and I stopped to eat at almost every food stall. Yaar tum dono thak nhi gye kha kha ke. Hum tum dono ko khate dekh thak gye. Manik said looking at us with a bored expression.

Manik khane se koun thakta hai. And hum roz thodi goa aate hai. Isiliye me and cabir are tasting all the food items. You know Goan Special. I spoke and and we got back to eating again. Haan right butta toh mumbai main milta hi nhi. Sirf goa main milta hai kyu! Ignoring his sarcastic remark I continued eating.

Hadd hai yaar! Manik exclaimed. Navya and mukti too passed us a weird look and started walking leaving us behind. Cabir and me stopped eating butta and looked at each other blankly. Not even a minute later we shrugged our shoulders and got back to eating. Mele main bichde hue bhai behn lagte hai dono! Mukti spoke after we finished eating and joined them. Haan toh galat kya hai! Nandini is like my small sister. Awwing at him I hugged him tight.

Satyanash! Akele sambhale nhi jaate they hum se ab yeh dono ek ho gye tab toh pure GOA ko sar pe chadayege. Mukti and manik nodded agreeing with navya's words while me and cabir bhai, yes that's what I would call him hence forth, laughed. Manik then looked at Navya and mukti clearly ignoring me and bhai. Tango he pointed towards Navya. Charlie, he looked at mukti. Just in case GOA Police or the locals here ask about them. We don't know them.

Bhai and me gaped at him while the trio clearly walked away pretending as if we never existed. I looked up at bhai and pouted. He blew a kiss and decided to give me a piggy back ride. I jumped on his back and locked my legs around his waist. Dangling my legs in the air in kept talking to cabir.

Bhai walked faster and we almost reached the three of them. They were walking with manik's hands around mukti's shoulder, mukti's around navya's. Cabir pushed them harshly and walked from between manik and mukti pushing them away a little harder. I showed manik my tongue while cabir and me laughed hysterically.

-----------

After enjoying the sight seeing we went shopping. GOA is called the trendsetter of India. And indeed seeing the items one could easily fall in love with them at first sight. All the items unique, different, beautiful, eye catching, heart melting and what not. There were no specific brands. Infact I think the the stalls here itself are no less than any designer shop. Each shop different from other and so many things to shop. Mera bas chale na toh main pura GOA kharid lungi.

I bought some nice antiques for my house along with some jhumkas. Moving to the next shop mukti and navya bought some shorts and crop tops while I got some net shrugs. Manik and cabir were doing nothing but going from shop to shop and looking for some t-shirts trying on each other and then returning back, Hume yeh accha nhi laga! You know we want something something like something jaise something? Navya and me looked at them weirdly. The shop keeper gave them a nasty look while mukti couldn't stop laughing.

The shop keeper then smiled extra sweetly and said, Don't worry sir, I have something that exactly matches your description. He then turned his back to us and started searching for a dress. All of us looked at him confused. When he turned around with the dress all of us were shocked and looked at the shopkeeper in total horror. A minute later mukti navya and me broke into hsteric laughs. We laughed so much that my stomach strted paining and also my eyes were watery.