[11]

~❤~

If I did anything right in my life, it was when I gave you my heart.

~❤~

His words left me speechless. My eyes were shedding happy tears. How on earth did I find this man! Unable to express myself I hugged him tightly making us both fall on the couch. He was lying on his back while I was totally on him. I was sniffing, Nandini. Shush Baby. Why are you crying?

I....sniff sniff....I love.....sniff....you. I kept crying hugging him tightly. Tum sacchi main ek baby ho. Har baat pe ro padti ho. I though I had fallen in love with a 22 year old beautiful girl but ab lagta 2 year old ki baby sitting kar rha hoon. My mouth was wide open. 2 year old baby.

I can clearly see the mischievousness floating in his eyes. I grabbed the cushion and started attacking him. Arrey nandini yaar. Kya kar rahi ho? Lag rha hai yaar. I stopped for a second to look at him. Cushion se kisko lgta hai manik? Jhoote kahi ke. And again started hitting him.

This time he too picked up a pillow and started defending himself. Laughing, hitting, yelling his living room was a mess. Tired, we threw the cushions on the floor not caring about the mess. He lied Down on the couch and made me sleep beside him. He spooned me from back and muzzled his nose on my cheek. Sighing I closed my eyes and within minutes I was in deep sleep.

Next morning I woke up to find myself totally under manik. He was covering me like a blanket. I smiled and ruffled his hair. Good morning Mr. Boyfriend. He hmmed and slept again. Manik it's 6 get up. I said looking at the wall clock. Hmm.

Accha atleast let me get up. In return I was pulled more in him and his hold on me tightened. MANIKKKKKK. I yelled right in his ears causing him to get up it the jerk. Huh! Haan. I stifled a laugh and carefully slipped out his hold. Kuch ni so jao.

Accha! Loudspeaker ki tarah chillakar ab bol rhi ho so jao. He pulled my wrist making me sit beside him and kept his head on my lap. We were still in the living room. Last night both of us slept on the couch itself. Nandini, I was thinking why don't you move in with me. I smiled, wait what?

Manik subha subha Chad gyi hai kya. Thinking that he was joking I laughed and pushed his head and got up. Arrey I m serious yaar. Sacchi bol rha hoon move in with me. I looked at him. Manik tum kya bol rhe ho tumhe pta hai. Move in? It's been only 5 days since we have known each other. We are still yet to explore a lot about it other.

Haan toh woh toh hum saath reh ke bhi kar sakte hai na. What connection does that have with us moving in together. Aur galat kya hai saath rehne main. Or wait is it that you don't take all this seriously and it's all just a fling. To say that I was shocked was an understatement. Manik was taking everything in a wrong way and if I also fought back things would become worse. Breathe in. Breathe out.

Manik you should get ready for office. We can talk about this in the evening. He pranced towards me. Why evening haan? Abhi ku ni? Bolo is our relationship just a time pass for you?

MANIK. Unable to control anymore I slapped him. He placed his hand on his cheek and looked at me with his eyes wide. Even I was shocked. I shouldn't have done that. If I stood there a minute more I would just do something more.

Pushing him I walked in nidhi's room. I ran my fingers through me hair. God! I shouldn't have slapped him. Shit! But how can he accuse me of not being serious. He isn't thinking practically. Things would become so complicated.