[10]

Thank you Shruti9726 for this awesome banner. I m totally in awe of it. It's so simple yet so beautiful. I love it totally. Love you💙

~❤~

~❤~

I m the kind of girl that would wear his hoodie just coz it's smells like him.

~❤~

The water from the shower kept falling on us while manik was and me were busy in making out. Manik face was dug in the crook of my neck where his lips were working creating a havoc in my senses. My face was thrown back unknowingly giving him more access. My hands were wrapped around his head completely. I was a total moaning mess.

The flow of water didn't seem to have any effect on our desires. Manik kept kissing my neck, shoulder, back and my entire face. Sometimes his lips were sucking the water droplets from my neck while sometimes his teeth were digging into my shoulder blade. He came up and looked at me. Not a minute later his lips were on me while my legs were wrapped around his waist. My breathing was at its highest peak and so was his. Accompanying the sound of the falling water were my moans and his groans.

He broke the kiss but his lips moved to my cheeks and temples. His each kiss made my insides weak. Our bodies were almost hugging each other like second skin. The wet clothes did nothing but showcased our bodies more clearly. I pulled his hair making him part his lips from my face.

I placed my lips on his cheeks and kissed his entire face. Manik was so lost in the heat of moment. Taking this as an opportunity I thought to have some fun. He was too lost in my kisses which made me smirk, evilly. He didn't even realise that I had switched off the shower. I switched on the hand shower and sprayed it right on his face. What the fuck! NANDINIIII! Manik yelled my name which made me laugh. I kept spraying the water on him. He walked away while I too walked back a little. I kept spraying water on him and laughed seeing his irritated expressions.

That's what I call revenge. Baby. I purposely stressed on baby. Oh really! I nodded. Even before I could realise manik grabbed me and held the shower right above us. My grey Minnie pajama clung to my body while manik was looking at my wet lips. I pushed him and ran out of the bathroom.

Manik was quick to follow me he pulled me and placed his lips on mine. The kiss was slow. Extremely slow. We only kept sucking water droplets from each others lips. Manik pulled back. I hugged him tightly. The only barrier between us is the wet clothing.

Go change into something comfortable. Till then I will dish out the food for us. Manik patted my cheek and kissed my forehead before leaving the room. I carefully walked to nidhi's room trying not to slip. I was drying myself with a towel.