[34]

~❤~

There comes a time when you meet someone and you just want to make them smile for the rest of your life.

~❤~

Excited Nandini opened the box. All her excitement went drown the drain seeing the box. Inside the box was another similar box of a comparatively smaller size.
What the hell yaar Manik! She cried out in irritation. He looked at her in confusion and then took the box from her hand. For a minute he examined the box and then gave it back to her.

Kya hua? Kholo na go ahead. Now it was Nandini's turn to frown. Kya go ahead! Matlab yeh kya bakwaas hai yaar Manik! Tumne mujhe bewakoof samjha hai!! She yelled out of irritation. Manik slyly smirked and mumbled Usme Samajh na kya hai. Tum ho hi bewakoof!!

Unfortunately Nandini's sharp ears heard it. He thinks maine suna nahi. Abhi batati hoon isse! Kya kaha tumne? She smiled evilly seeing his scared face. Ni ni kuch bhi toh nahi. Tum kholo na. Go ahead. And in an instant Nandini's attention was diverted back to the box. 

Kya kholu isse! Matlab jab maine box dekha toh mujhe laga ki cake hogi aur ab jab usse khola toh uske ander ek aur box  aur mujhe pata hai ki iske ander aur bhi bohot saare boxes hoge aur phir jaake tumhara gift hoga.

Manik looked at her in shock. Tumhe pata hai ander kya gift hai? She gave him a blank look. I know tumhe lagta hai ki main stupid hoon lekin nahi yeh tumhari galat phemi hai. Bewakoof main nahi tum ho. Ghisepite ideas ka istamal tum karte ho main nahi. Aur let me tell you Mr. Malhotra ki mujhe nahi chahiye aapka yeh stupid idiotic aur ghatiya gift.

Said that Nandini angrily got up. Manik pulled her back, this time directly landing in his lap. Manik had a slight doubt that his smart girlfriend has clearly used her brains to guess the precious gift! Note the sarcasm

Waise kya lagta hai tumhe Nandini kya gift laya hoga maine? Nandini frowned. She then sighed, Melody!

KYA! Manik exclaimed so loudly that Nandini had to palm her ears. Stop screaming in my ears Manik! Manik wanted to bang on his head somewhere. He made a crying face, Melody! Seriously! Melody!

Nandini spoke in a duh tone, of course a chhotu si tiny si Melody, for an instance Manik smiled seeing her cute face, aur phir tum mujhe bolte ki 'Khao Khao Nandini, Khao aur batao ki Melody itni chocolaty kyu hai!!'

Manik cupped Nandini's chubby cheeks For God Sake Nandini Murthy never ever. I repeat never ever use your smart brains. Please have some pity on this planet.

Nandini looked at him meanly. Kya matlab hai tumhara! What do you think of yourself? Haan! Khud ko THE GREAT GOOGLE CHACHA samjhte ho kya!! Manik smirked, Usme samjhna kya hai. I am smart! Irritated Nandini got off from his lap. He started laughing loudly. She pushed him causing him to fall on the bed.

Manik was still laughing, Nandini too smiled a little. She crawled on the bed and sat down on his stomach. Manik looked at her in total surprise. Seeing her sly smile, Manik creept his hands under her floral dress and placed it on her upper thighs. Nandini narrowed her eyes and looked at him while he was smirking shamelessly.

Pervert! She gritted her teeth. Manik blew her flying kiss and said, Only Yours baby! She bent a little and pulled him roughly holding his collars. They both were looking at each other intensely. Only mine!

The cool air around them metamorphosed and the atmosphere heated. Manik leaned closer to kiss her plumpness but she pushed him causing him to fall back with a thud breaking his reverie. She smirked.