Happy Birthday+Important Announcement

Its two people's birthday......Actually belated birthday. Me being me, am again late in wishing them. First it was the birthday of some special on 26th September, someone extremely special and well no its not my parents or my boyfriend.......its some one who entered my life just like the apple that fell on Newton's head.  (P.S. I have a physics test coming up...its all because of that)

Second it was the birthday of "Dil Ko Tumse Pyaar Hua

Second it was the birthday of "Dil Ko Tumse Pyaar Hua."

DKTPH turned two

DKTPH turned two. Its been exactly two years on this 27th September since i started writing the books. This book has been extremely special to me for various reasons. One this book is dedicated to that very special person of my life (whose going to kill me for being so romantically dramatic. But nevermind, I m pretty much used to that.) Second this book was supposed to be a four/five shot but the amount of love it received i was forced to transform it to a FF.  

It was because of this book that today freelancer_JS is known as freelancer_JS. This book has not only made my identity but also been a breaking point for my writing. My writing has drastically improved through this book, at least that's what i feel (if we ignore all those typos, that are caused; because auto-correct decides to be a bitch with me) 

This book has served its purpose and  I guess dragging it will only ruin its essence and will lower its value. (P.S. I hate Ekta Kapoor's illogical philosophy) Hence i have decided to end this book here. 

But, Hey! No! Don't go away. I have a news to share....yes most definitely there will be an epilogue......but like i said since this book holds a special place in my heart there might be few bonus chapter/extracts/fillers, whatever you like to call it. Just because i said that this book has served its purpose does not mean that my heart stops loving it. I still get few scenes here and there in my mind that i might like to share with you guys but those are just scenes and developing them as plots will only spoil the crux and climax of the story. 

The main theme of this story was the blooming relationship between the main characters, i.e. Manik, Nandini and Nidhi. My main plot was to show a Manik Malhotra who most definitely is not born with a golden spoon and a Nandini Murthy who is as clumsy and lively as any 21st Century tom-boyish girl. I feel i have to an extreme limit achieved that. 

Just like any side dish in a menu, fillers will be given as bonus chapters but those won't be my main focus. My main focus hence forth will be "

"Manan:Hamesha.Forever"
and
"Bedastoor Ishq-There's No End To Love."

These two stories need my extreme attention as they are on the verge of either making or breaking itself. I know i am not able to give proper time to my works and that is because the shifting from India to USA permanently, took a toll on me and my lifestyle. the complete 360 degree change had a huge impact on my writing hobby. Also along with attending college, I also work part-time which is why most of the times in my free time i am found to be cuddling with my bed. 

I hope you guys liked and enjoyed this Manik & Nandini as much as I enjoyed penning their love-story down. Hope to see you guys soon. And do checkout my other works if you haven't. Loads of love and success to each one of you from Manik, Nandini & Nidhi.....and ofcourse Aiyappa. 

Before I bid adieu I would like to give Foreverhumesha the rightful credits she deserves for the amazingly beautiful cover she has made for this book. I am extremely sorry for the late credits dear. And i am totally in love with your creations. 

Last Question: Do let me know what was the one thing/character/moment that you liked/loved/enjoyed reading?

Love you guys,

Until Next Time. ❤❤

 ❤❤