[33]

~❤~

Love is togetherness of two souls

~❤~

I looked at Manik totally surprised by the information. Manik stepped a little away and kneeled down right before the coffee table. Using the lighter in his hands he started lighting the candles that he had placed all around the four corners of the table. Looking at the decoration made on the table I gasped.

Multicolored rose petals and candles were nicely decorated along the corners of the table. On the four corners there were nice glowing golden coloured bottles that had my favourite flowers, in different colours. Something that I noticed was that every single flower that he had put were in a bunch of three together. In the centre a three was made using red rose petals and candles. Three. That's when I looked at Manik who was looking at me and smiling.

3 months!! Manik nodded his head in reply. It's already been 3 months. Oh my god! I didn't even realise! It's been 3 months since we met. Holy freakkkkkk! Fuck Manik 3 months......it all looks like a week back. Fuck fuck fuck! Oh damnnnnnn......Fuuuu....

Okaaay stop! Enough of cursing. Thank god Nidhi isn't here. Tum seriously pagal ho. Manik was glaring at me while I smiled sheepishly and blew him a kiss. He rolled his eyes. I walked closer to him. Climbed on his feet. In an reflex Manik wrapped his arms around my waist supporting my entire body weight on him. I slowly traced my fingers from his bicep to his nape and finally caressed his cheeks.

Both of us were staring at each other. Manik's face was split into a wide smile which in return made me smile too. Although I was standing on his feet I still was not able to reach his height. In order to gain more height I stood on my toes causing Manik to hold me tighter, pulling me close to him with negligible distance between us.

I placed my lips just above his lips and sucked the black mole that has always distracted my focus. Happy 3 Months Anniversary Manik! I love you too and I love you even more and I love you dher saaraaaaaa. Manik giggled listening to my confession. He kissed my cheeks in return. I was about to step away from him when he pulled me back. I dashed into his hard chest. For a minute both of us lost our balance but he was quick enough and saved us from kissing the floor. He pressed his thin lips against my plump ones and sucked them.

I fisted his shirt collar to prevent myself from falling down. When we were breathless Manik pulled away only to latch his lips on my neck. He placed wet kisses all around my neck and collarbone. His kisses were making me loose my sanity. I had gripped onto his nape tightly and my fingers were playing with his hair. My breathing was laboured while my eyes were shut tightly. I was a mess. Manik's mess.

Do you know when you stole my heart? I frowned listening to him. At the first sight....when you saw me in the cafe... I answered still confused bt his question. Nope! I was surprised. No!! Manik nodded his head. I didn't fall in love with you at the cafe! Nah! In the cafe your presence and your beauty attracted me. Attracted me so much that I had almost forgotten where I was and why I was there. But I fell in love with you when you made those cute pouts. The way you were hanging on the trolley in the supermarket made me feel like gobbling you. Your childish acts made me fall for you. Your lame jokes that are so lame that makes me feel like banging my head on the wall makes you different from other girls. The way you connected every single thing to food and how your eyes glistened even by listening to the word food amused me. Ofcourse it makes me feel jealous that you love food more than me.