[21]

~❤~

If I know what love is, It's because of you.

~❤~

Nandini's POV.

My sleep was disturbed due to constant ringing of someone's phone. Opening my eyes I saw myself covered with a comfy and fluffy blanket. Pushing aside the blanket I saw cabir navya and mukti sleeping. They too were covered properly. And manik.....wait where is manik. I walked out of the tent space trying my best not to disturb anyone.

Maybe kitchen. I walked towards the kitchen to find it empty and the lights all closed except for the mini night lamp that was on. I walked towards his room. Shayad tent main uncomfortable hoga. Waise bhi uske khambe Jitne height ke saamne that tent is nothing more than a mouse hole. Hehehehe. Giggling on my own thoughts I reached his room.

Knocking twice on the door I waited for any kind of response from inside. Light shone from the gap between the door and the flooring clearly indicating that he was awake then why wasn't he responding. I knocked again. No response. I tried pulling the handle down and the door opened. Door bhi lock ni kiya?! Is he fine. I walked inside to see him sitting lost in thoughts with a beer can in his hands.

He was so lost that he did not even realise that I was now sitting exactly next to him with hardly any distance between us. To gain his attention I wrapped my arms around his waist and placed my head on his chest. He looked down surprised. After some minutes he smiled at me and kissed my forehead.

Why did you wake up? He asked sipping on his beer. I scrunched my nose and snatched the can. He looked at me baffled. Not paying heed to any of his looks I got up and flushed the beer down. He simply smiled and extended his arms still sitting on the floor. I gleed and sat in his lap. Ieee misshhed youuu. I spoke stressing on the words. He grinned and kissed my temple making a pch sound. I giggled. He too smiled. Once again silence engulfed around us.

What were you thinking? I asked him after some long minutes of silence. Nothing just random stuff. He replied. I snuggled in him. Phir bhi. He pulled me closer and wrapped his arms more tightly. Kuch ni Nandini. His voice held that dismissive tone as if telling no more questions. I sighed. Yeh mujhe kabhi kuch ni batana wala. I thought.

Manik. He simply hmmed. Are you sleepy? He looked down at me. No. Why? I smiled. Let's talk na. He knitted his eye brows. Kya baat karni hai tumhe?

I raised myself a bit and settled properly with my legs on either sides and my face parallel to his. His knuckles caressed my face and with fingers he pushed my loose tendrils behind the ear. Manik there is so much to talk and know. He wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me more closer.

Kya baat karni hai tumhe? His voice was soft yet intimidating. Manik I want know you better. I want to know about your life before I walked in it  I want to know about nidhi. I want to know her better. I tried my best to keep my excited tone down. I really really wanted to know more about him and nidhi.

He smiled. The floor is getting cold. Let's sit on the bed and talk. Once again pestering kisses on my temple he picked me up. My legs still around his waist while my hands wrapped around his neck. Like a baby He cradled me and sat on the bed with his back resting with the head board, supported with pillows.

He was right. The weather is turning cold and romantic. I snuggled in him. The cold air blowing through the open window, dim lights, and a warm blanket covering us made it all the more romantic and lovey dovey. He kept pulling me more closer. To begin with manik how was your sister? I mean how beautiful was she?