[19]

~❤~

A sweet friendship refreshes the soul!

~❤~

Everything was prepared. It was almost dinner time. Manik still hadn't stepped out of the room. All of us were worried. Obviously all the banging and knocking was a waste. We tried opening with the spare key but the door didn't open.

Nandini hat, main zor se kick maarta hoon. Not having any option I moved away. Cabir took a few steps back and was about to push the door using his arms when.......

Owwwwwww! Mukti navya and me stood there totally appalled seeing the scene in front of us. Manik lying on the floor with cabir on top of him. Seriously! Hehehehe! For few minutes there was absolute silence apart from the groans and curses from the two boys.

Minutes later mukti started laughing like a crazy. She leaned her body against the door frame and laughed like a maniac. Seeing her laugh I too couldn't hold back my laughter and started laughing. Soon navya too joined us. Cabir and manik continued cursing each other.

Kya dostana hai dono ka! Waah waah! Mukti's words made us laugh even more. My vision turned blurry due to constant laughing while Navya was holding onto my shoulder. Abey mote Uth Saale. Tere wajhan ke niche dabb gya main! Manik yelled while cabir made a bad face and got up holding his forehead. Apparently when cabir fell on manik, his forehead banged with manik's hard and sharp chin.

He rubbed his forehead getting up from manik. Saale jabda hai ki hathoda! Kitni zor se lagi! Damn it! Cabir's words made us girls laugh even more while manik too got up stretching is back. Must have hurt him badly as he fell on the floor right on his back! Aur tu jo mere upar yeh hippopotamus figure ke saath jo mera upar gira uska kya? Saale mote pith tod di meri.

Manik groaned. He sat on the bed. Waise yeh batao tum sab darwaze ke paas kya kr rhe the? That's when we all remembered about manik locking his door. Manik tumne darwaza lock kr diya tha. Humne kitna knock kiye lekin tumne khola hi nhi. Hum bas worried ho gye the. I walked closer to him and placed my palm in his shoulder.

Arrey yaar main washroom main tha. Ab kya main chain se washroom bhi nhi jaa sakta. He was still annoyed. Gadhe! Kam se kam darwaza unlock kr deta. Mukti spoke hitting him on his back. Theek hai na kya bhool gya main. Itna kya issue create kr rhe ho. Maar ni gya hoon main.

MANIKKKK! All of us chided him and same time. Kya hai! He scrunched his nose and closed his eyes. We all looked at each other. His words, his anger, his actions everything clearly stated that he was still stressed and was not at all in a mood to talk. Koi na Mr. Malhotra. Jald hi aapka mood theek kr denge hum! Mera Pagal Coconut!

I winked at cabir and all of them moved out gesturing me to join them soon. I placed my hands on his shoulder. He melted in my touch and immediately hugged my by my waist hiding his face in my stomach. I ruffled his hair feeling his tears wetting my shirt.

Sshuusshhh! Manik! Everyone waiting outside is upset too. They are worried too. They love nidhi equally and the only person who can calm their minds is you. They trust you. They have full faith in you. Woh jaante hai ki tum nidhi ko wapas leke aaoge. Kaise bhi. And manik I understand you are scared yourself but unke liye.....just for sometime please be happy. I know it difficult but agar tum aise toot jaoge toh unhe koun sambhale ga.

He looked up. I smiled and bent down a little to kiss his forehead. Pulling my wrist, he made me sit on his lap and placed his head on my shoulder. Sighing, I let my fingers run through his hair. He and his baby acts! Height coconut tree se bhi badi lekin harkatein bacho se bhi chhoti!