[13]

~❤~

You=Awesome
Me=Lucky

~❤~

You guys were fantastic fabulous and superb! I clapped and hugged each one of them. Lastly when I hugged manik I whispered an I Love you to which he kissed my temple. Accha nandini waise hi lunch time hai toh chale bahar. Cabir asked. Haan chalo. They waited for me outside the cafe while I wrapped up everything. Settling behind manik on his bike we drove off for Sunday lunch.

Guys! Main kya soch rha tha diwali aa rhi hai why not we go to celebrate it somewhere. Like you know a small 2 days vacation. Cabir suggested while we all were eating. Idea accha hai but hum diwali ke dusre din jaate hai. Weekend reh ke Sunday night tak wapas aa jaate hai. I suggested. Its a nice idea. Manik spoke looking at me. Oye "girlfriend vrata boyfriend" idea mera hai. Saale meri bhi kabhi tareef kr le. Cabir threw his napkin on manik's face making the rest of us giggle.

Kabhi toh mere ideas ko acknowledge kro. Cabir cribbed which made all of us laugh even more. Accha guys lunch ke baad mere ghar chalte hai wahan baith ke trip ke ideas plan krte hai? What say? All agreed with my suggestion. We continued eating while talking on random topics.

We were interrupted when a girl walked upto our table and patted on manik's shoulder. All of us stopped eating and looked at her quizzically. She smiled extra sweetly at manik. I looked around to see the other three including manik looking at her with questioning eyes.

You are so hot! She spoke while I looked at her with wide eyes. So sexy! What the fuck!!!!!! So handsome. This time she placed her hand on his shoulder and batted her eyelashes. I love you. I got up from my chair and stood next to her with my hands folded in front of my chest. Without caring about my presence she went on one knee. Will you please marry me?

NO! I yelled. She immediately got up and looked at me. HE. IS. MY. BOYFRIEND. The very next second she ran away to her table. I turned around to see a group of 5 girls. They were still eye-raping my manik. I looked at manik who seemed to be stunned by what happened. I was about to go near him when I saw his left corner of lips curve upwards. He immediately darted his eyes towards the floor.

I walked back to the table where those girl were sitting. I called that girl. Excuse me! Actually That guy he wants to talk to you. I pointed towards manik. His confused eyes now widened as he realised what I was up to. Since we were far I made sure my actions convey my words to him.

He... I pointed towards manik want to talk to all of you. And then I pointed to all five Of them. The girls gleed and ran towards him as if he was some trophy. I was bubbling with anger seeing them gush over manik. Navya mukti and cabir had a hard time controlling their laughter while manik with eyes pleaded me.

I glared at him. He looked helplessly at me. Feeling some pity on him I was about to take a step closer when one of the girls kissed on his cheek, hardly. I stood there totally paralysed. What the actual fuck! I m standing right here in front of him and he let those girls kiss his cheek. That too not some peck or a friendly kiss. A hard smacker on my boyfriends cheek right in front of my eyes.

He too was shocked. He kept looking at me. Now my anger had crossed all limits. I turned around and saw that navya mukti and cabir too had same expression as mine. Giving one last look to manik who was still surrounded by the girls, almost clinging on him, I walked away.

Taking a rickshaw, I left for my home. Reaching home in some 20 minutes I walked inside the building. Bloody bitches! How could that girl kiss my manik. Urrrghhhh. I opened my apartment and was about to close the door when manik put his hand in between to stop me.