Before The Party At The Party!

Setting-Clear skies, sunny, mid summer. mid day. Jayy and Dahvie was getting ready for the concert they had to attend in 4 hours.

Jayy:He wore a ripped up greyish shirt, Black and Red skinny jeans one side black, one side red. and of course red makeup making out a single flame sorta look on one eye. Black hair, red highlights

Dahvie:He was wearing a white BOTDF shirt, tight leopard skinny jeans, and for his makeup he had thick, and very black eyeliner on and eye shadow making it look like a bright rainbow type deal.

-jayy's POV-

"Hey Dahv- hand me the eye shadow, I messed my look up when I rubbed my eye." I said holding my hand out waiting for Dahvie to hand me the makeup pallet. "No i'm using it, I just have to apply the yellow,green,and orange." He said scooting the pallet more his way. I sigh in frustration. "Fine." I cross my arms and tapping my foot waiting. fifth teen minutes later she pushes the pallet my way. "Thanks, it took you long enough." I said grabbing the pallet. "Oh one more thing.. missed a spot." I chuckled and grabbed the pallet away from him. He gasps and looks in the mirror looking at himself inspecting for mess ups. "Their I'm now more sexy." Dahvie said fixing his hair and smiling in the mirror at him self I start mouthing a song. "What song is that?" Dahvie said looking at me putting on his brackets. I froze. "Uh.. a song.. by us, U nchained." I said clearing my throat. "We haven't even gone publicly with that song yet." He said tilting his head. "I know.. but still." I said putting on my leather jacket.

Setting-Clear night, around eight o' clock, Andy and Ashley were at a after show party.

Andy:He was wearing black leather pants, black wife beater, and a black leather jacket, long hair, and the 'Perfect Weapon' makeup on.

Ashley:Hey was wearing a short white shirt with a vest, black pants and no makeup on, he looked pretty good for a man-whore.

-Andy's POV-

"Hey Andy.." Ash said slightly drunk. "Dude what?" I said facing towards Ash who was clearly drunk. "I'm drunk as fuck!" He laughed and lost his balance. "Whoa." I cached him and sat him on the couch. "Sit and no hookers." I pointed my fringer at him and he made a pout face then I rolled my eyes and walked away.

Dahvie and Jayy started their way to the party after thier concert ended.

-Jayy's POV-

I look out the car window happy and joyful looking at all the fans at the window I wave good bye after Dahvie made his way to the car and drove off. "Finally I get to talk about Unchained!" I cheered. "Yeah it went better the expected but now.. it's time.. TO,PARRTY!" Dahvie said starting with his usual voice then went to a high pitched girly voice I laughed and rolled my eyes. As we arrive someone caught my eye. "Whose that?" I gawked at him biting my lip. "I don't know." Dahvie said noticing my gawking then smiled. "Let's go find out!" I heard him say and before I could stop him he threw himself out the car and ran towards him.

-Andy's POV-

I smile at Ash then walk out side and start to walk around. Someone grabs my shoulder and turns me around. "Hey you, my friend wants to talk to you!" He said dragging me towards his car I honestly taught I was getting kidnapped. As I get to the car I see a guy in the car head down laughing. "Dahv- you're a fucking douche." He said and I just stood their watching them. "I know but I do this because I love you brother." He said smiling brightly and wrapping his arm around me for some reason. "Well I'm Dahvie and that little ball of gay, is jayy. bye." He said running away. I look back at Jayy and say him blushing slightly the covering it up with his jacket.